Good for them
Building hype about the sport abilities

Hope we see more of this to production road legal products

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
20-07-20-lexus-aim-vasser-sullivan.jpg

The #14 Lexus RC F GT3 driven by Jack Hawksworth & Aaron Telitz won this week’s IMSA race at Sebring International Raceway for their second consecutive victory.
Saturday night’s victory is the fourth for the AIM VASSER SULLIVAN racing team in IMSA competition and the second of the season for the #14 Lexus after scoring two wins in 2019. It marks the fifth career IMSA win for Hawksworth and his fourth behind the wheel of the Lexus RC F GT3. The back-to-back wins are the first career IMSA triumphs for Telitz who took over full-time driver duties earlier this month.
This puts the #14 team in a strong position to finish first in the IMSA Sprint Cup championship, with a 12 point lead over the second place #12 Lexus RC F GT3 team of Townsend Bell & Frankie Montecalvo.
Lexus and AIM VASSER SULLIVAN compete next at Wisconsin’s Road America road course on Sunday, August 2nd.

Continue reading...

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
20-08-03-lexus-rc-f-gt-3-winner.jpg

Townsend Bell and Frankie Montecalvo finished first in the #12 Lexus RC F GT3 at Sunday’s IMSA race at Road America, marking a third consecutive victory for the AIM VASSER SULLIVAN team.
Along with the win for the #12 Lexus, Jack Hawksworth and Aaron Telitz recorded their third straight podium finish in the #14 RC F GT3 with a third-place result. Hawksworth and Telitz came into Sunday’s race with back-to-back victories at Daytona International Speedway and Sebring International Raceway.
This is the fifth victory for AVS in their second year of IMSA competition and the third career IMSA win for Bell, the first for Montecalvo and their first win behind the wheel of the Lexus RC F GT3. Lexus currently leads the manufacturer championship points in both the overall and Sprint Cup standings.
Lexus and AIM VASSER SULLIVAN compete next at Virginia International Raceway on Saturday, August 22 at 1:40 pm...

Continue reading...

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions
I was out of town for the Road America race so I can't wait to watch the replay. Sounds like the rain really threw the cat among the pigeons.

mikeavelli

Reactions

You can read my thoughts at the video. It was a nice upgraded suite and experimental due to COVID-19. A ton of safety measures and not that many people there to keep social distancing guidelines.

Lexus Racing unfortunately finished 5th and 10th with a crash and tire puncture.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
20-07-20-lexus-aim-vasser-sullivan.jpg

The AIM VASSER SULLIVAN (AVS) #14 Lexus RC F with drivers Jack Hawksworth & Aaron Telitz finished first in Sunday’s IMSA race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. The #12 RC F team of Townsend Bell and Frankie Montecalvo placed 10th following damage early in the race.
AVS has scored four wins, six podium finishes and four pole positions in seven IMSA races this season. Hawksworth and Telitz also earned victories at Daytona International Speedway and Sebring International Raceway in July. The #12 RC F team of Townsend Bell and Frankie Montecalvo earned their first victory at Road America in August.
Lexus currently leads the overall GTD manufacturer championship point standings and ranks first in the GTD Sprint Cup standings. The AVS #14 Lexus is currently second in the overall GTD championship standings and leads the GTD Sprint Cup points. The #12 RC F GT3 sits fifth in the overall GTD standings...

Continue reading...

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
In case anyone is a gamer, the Lexus RC-F GT3 is available to drive in Assetto Corsa Competizione that has recently been released for consoles. The game needs some more updating as it's got a few issues right now but the Lexus is great to drive.

Lexus-RC-F-GT3-1.jpg

i like the colors in this car
i can make my car with the same style but unfortunately it's not allowed and Lexus team may sue me !