Jezza819

Fan
Reaction score
I'll be at Petit Le Mans this weekend with Lexus and Lexus Racing. Hoping we can pull out a win!
I usually go every year but this year I wasn't exactly comfortable staying in a hotel during a pandemic. Plus I'm 4 hours away from metro Atlanta so it just wasn't worth the trip. According to the info Road Atlanta sent me, I don't think there will be a grid walk or paddock access. Is that right?

mikeavelli

Connoisseur
Staff member
Reaction score
I usually go every year but this year I wasn't exactly comfortable staying in a hotel during a pandemic. Plus I'm 4 hours away from metro Atlanta so it just wasn't worth the trip. According to the info Road Atlanta sent me, I don't think there will be a grid walk or paddock access. Is that right?
At the race last month I did it and it wasn’t the same at all. We were spaced out and there was a rope so you couldn’t walk up to the cars or drivers. It was just weird.

As for yesterday we won second! We also got hit by a Porsche with 5 min to go but still ended up 5th.

Had an amazing time and the COVID-19 measures made me feel safe. I’ll post some pics shortly.