mikeavelli

Reactions
2022 IS 500 F PERFORMANCE Launch Edition. I’m here with Lexus and worked with them to gather enthusiasts and built the other Is 500 with buckhead imports and Vasser Sullivan
Exhausted but what a one of a kind event. More to come!
Standing there is Andrew Gilliland the VP of Lexus USA and Townsend Bell. Both great guys but Andrew in particular was there till almost 10pm talking with all the Lexus owners there

Attachments

• 6CA9CBB3-014D-466B-A886-C8A49E0DCD9D.jpeg
    6CA9CBB3-014D-466B-A886-C8A49E0DCD9D.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 7

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-03-22-lexus-rc-f-sebring.jpg

The two Vasser Sullivan Lexus RC F GT3 teams earned two top-10 finishes after leading 77 laps in Saturday’s Twelve Hours of Sebring this weekend. The #12 RC F GT3 earned a sixth-place result, while the #14 Lexus finished seventh.
Drivers Jack Hawksworth, Aaron Telitz and Kyle Kirkwood led 74 laps in the #14 Lexus, while Zach Veach, Frankie Montecalvo and Robert Megennis led three laps in the #12 RC F GT3.
Three hours into the race, the #14 Lexus had a brake issue, but managed to get back on the track. Driver Hawksworth fought back to third place in hour eight of the race when a Prototype competitor hit the #14 Lexus, forcing the car to the garage for repairs. Hawksworth returned to the track eight laps down and the team was able to overcome the incidents to finish seventh...

Continue reading...

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hey everyone, I’m working with Lexus Racing again on the enthusiast side & producing some media. We have a great group of enthusiasts here & quite a few executives. Great weather and good vibes.

We won the pole and 4th. We feel good about a win Sunday!

Lexus Racing Mid-Ohio 2021! | LexFest | LFA

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-06-14-lexus-rc-f-racing.jpg

The Vasser Sullivan #14 Lexus RC F GT3 finished fifth in Saturday’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race at Detroit’s Raceway at Belle Isle Park with co-drivers Jack Hawksworth and Aaron Telitz.
Telitz started the race from the back of the GTD field due to damage during qualifying, and quickly worked his way to fourth place. Hawksworth then made his way up to third before a punctured tire forced him to the pits and pushed the team down to a fifth place finish.
Townsend Bell and Frankie Montecalvo were in second place with the #12 RC F GT3 when contact from a competitor forced the car to spin out. Montecalvo and Bell were able to work their way back through the field to salvage a sixth-place finish.
Lexus and Vasser Sullivan Racing return to the track at Watkins Glen International on Sunday, June 27 for the third...

Continue reading...

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Produced by yours truly with Schwafilms….already excited for Laguna Seca and Long Beach next month. The Lexus Racing Hospitality experience is truly unique and one of a kind.

Woah! That looks incredible!
If you don't mind me asking, does that booth follow along with the other IMSA races? I managed to spulrge on some tickets to Long Beach, and I can't help but wonder whether it'll show up there too? It'll be the first race I'll be catching in-person too, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect either 😅

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Woah! That looks incredible!
If you don't mind me asking, does that booth follow along with the other IMSA races? I managed to spulrge on some tickets to Long Beach, and I can't help but wonder whether it'll show up there too? It'll be the first race I'll be catching in-person too, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect either 😅

Long Beach is different since they shut down the roads for it. So unfortunately no space for any hospitality suites. There will be VIP suites in the hotel but just nothing like that amazing structure. The big hospitality structure doesn’t make it to all events. There is a smaller one used for some races. You can see it below at Mid-Ohio,

I’ll be there for the race as I continue to work with them. Also planning something potentially mid week. More to come! Hopefully we meet!

Reactions: RAL

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Long Beach is different since they shut down the roads for it. So unfortunately no space for any hospitality suites. There will be VIP suites in the hotel but just nothing like that amazing structure. The big hospitality structure doesn’t make it to all events. There is a smaller one used for some races. You can see it below at Mid-Ohio,

I’ll be there for the race as I continue to work with them. Also planning something potentially mid week. More to come! Hopefully we meet!
Your work is impressive! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in the pipeline! Especially looking forward to seeing (and hearing!) those RC F GT3s in person, they sure seem to be quite the beasts out there on track! And yeah! Hopefully we'll bump heads over there, I'm sure that'll be interesting lol
On a totally different note, the things I'd do to get myself into the seat of an LFA... Really must be unreal to see these cars on a regular basis, so cooooool