Levi

Expert
Reactions
It is interesting RC race cars have prefacelift light. I like the LM better too. Has there been any RC race car with facelift lights?

BoziT

Fan
Reactions
It is interesting RC race cars have prefacelift light. I like the LM better too. Has there been any RC race car with facelift lights?
The lights are part of the homologation so in order to update them there would need to be an Evo kit built or a new car and then sent to the FIA for re-homologation. Anything that races under the FIA homologation will have those lights but some series may allow one-offs. The RC F GT3 that will race in WEC will be slightly different than the one we race here as the WEC has a GT3 Premium aero package to try to balance cars for Le Mans so they will have a unique splitter and other aero components that will be different than what we use.

Reactions
...... GT3 Premium aero package to try to balance cars for Le Mans so they will have a unique splitter and other aero components that will be different than what we use.
I could have sworn that the ACO threw out the GT3 Premium rulebook after nobody wanted it. No?

BoziT

Fan
Reactions
I could have sworn that the ACO threw out the GT3 Premium rulebook after nobody wanted it. No?
They might have walked away from the official branding of GT3 Premium and some cars may not need changes but there is a window for drag and downforce where they want all of the LMGT3 cars to be and the RC F is one of the cars that will require a few updated pieces to get there.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
The lights are part of the homologation so in order to update them there would need to be an Evo kit built or a new car and then sent to the FIA for re-homologation. Anything that races under the FIA homologation will have those lights but some series may allow one-offs. The RC F GT3 that will race in WEC will be slightly different than the one we race here as the WEC has a GT3 Premium aero package to try to balance cars for Le Mans so they will have a unique splitter and other aero components that will be different than what we use.

I haven't paid attention that Lexus GT3 is enrolling in WEC. Hopefully you will have some vertical integration with TGR-E cause you will need that support and experience in order to thrive in WEC hellhole. Don't know how whole GT3 field is going to look like but it will be no joke, all the top players will be there and they will be ready.

Reactions

This is the team who will be running the Lexus GT3 in WEC

Yup, and they're a VERY reputable team in the world of GT3 racing. We're in excellent hands. Time for Lexus to finally fight on the world's stage.

BoziT

Fan
Reactions
The Styled Aesthetic stuff is of great quality and Steve who runs the company has a motorsports background so highly recommend any merch from them.