BoziT

Fan
Reactions
Petit Le Mans Preview

We're heading to Road Atlanta for the IMSA season finale in just over a week. We're hyped for the race as we enter with a strong championship lead with the No. 14 Lexus RC F GT3 in GTD Pro. Our teammates on the No. 12 Lexus RC F GT3 will be battling for a Top 3 finish in their championship as well.

We unload on Wednesday, October 11th and have our first practice session on Thursday morning. The practice sessions on October 12th run as follows:

Practice 1 All Classes: 9:50am to 11:20am
Practice 2 GTD: 2:35pm to 4:05pm
Practice 2 GTD Pro: 2:50pm to 4:20pm
Night Practice All Classes: 7:30pm to 9:00pm

You can follow the live timing of any of the sessions here: https://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/imsa
You can listen to live commentary of the sessions here: http://player.radioshow.limited/audioplayer.html

Qualifying is on Friday October 13th from 3:20pm until 3:35pm. You can follow live timing and radio at the links above and you can also stream the video feed of qualifying here: https://www.imsa.com/tvlive/

Green flag for the race is at 11:40am on Saturday, October 14th and will be streamed on Peacock starting at noon. USA Network will also pick up coverage later in the day starting at 6:30Ppm. Onboards from the car will be available at https://www.imsa.com/tvlive/ so you can see views like this:

I'll be sharing stuff from my POV on all of my social channels and have thrown up a reel today as a little preview of what's to come:

A ticket for the race also gets you into the paddock so if you're at the track you'll be able to come and see our space and even watch us work on the car from a distance. If you want to see the car up close or chat with those of us on the crew, I recommend finding us when we're in the technical inspection line as that's mostly downtime while we wait for the car to be inspected.

Once race day comes around there will be a grid walk prior to the race that starts at 10:20am on Saturday where fans can walk the grad and get up close to the cars. This is a great opportunity if you want to check out the cars up close and talk to crew members prior to the race.

I am always glad to have a chat or take a photo at almost any point during the race weekend as long as I am not in the middle of something at that moment. If you're coming to the race and have questions please feel free to post below and I'll be glad to answer.

mikeavelli

Reactions
IMG_2659.jpegIMG_2637.jpegIMG_2428.jpegIMG_2413.jpegIMG_2674.jpegIMG_2696.jpegIMG_2528.jpegIMG_2507.jpegIMG_2466.jpegIMG_2450.jpegIt’s kind of cool looking at this thread as it chronicles the journey. Last night Lexus Racing USA won its first GTD Pro championship and Jack and Ben won the drivers championship. What a remarkable win for the team and so proud of everyone. A historic weekend for the brand.

I’m still recovering 🤣🤣 so I’ll post more soon. Thank you to Lexus Racing and Vasser Sullivan for an amazing year and allowing me to be a part of their team.

Reactions
View attachment 8217View attachment 8218View attachment 8220View attachment 8221View attachment 8223View attachment 8224View attachment 8226View attachment 8227View attachment 8228View attachment 8229It’s kind of cool looking at this thread as it chronicles the journey. Last night Lexus Racing USA won its first GTD Pro championship and Jack and Ben won the drivers championship. What a remarkable win for the team and so proud of everyone. A historic weekend for the brand.

I’m still recovering 🤣🤣 so I’ll post more soon. Thank you to Lexus Racing and Vasser Sullivan for an amazing year and allowing me to be a part of their team.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Send my warmest congratulations to the team. Lexus absolutely killed it this year.

Reactions
I said it once and I will say it again. Amazing team, amazing program/drivers and amazing car with the RCF GT3 that made history, Kudos to this legendary program. BTW I love that image of the RCF on the truck!! Thats dope!!IMG_1999.jpeg