5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

LarryT

Follower
Reactions
Is anyone remotely excited about the RX? I mean there are no surprises in the looks category...

Hopefully Lexus has some "surprises" in store for the interior design & amenities. Looking forward to the full reveal.

Deusex

Follower
Reactions
Wait, isn't the unveiling supposed to be today? its almost noon and still no info anywhere to be found. Weird.

Reactions
I'm not sure if this is 'good' news, but Redline Reviews won't be there at Toyota HQ as usual
Redline Reviews 21 hours ago
Hey everyone, your host, Sofyan here… Hope you’re all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! So Rob and I were supposed to be heading to Texas tomorrow for a HUGE Toyota event where we would be driving the 2023 Sequoia and seeing reveals for several redesigned and/or refreshed 2023 Toyota/Lexus models, but sadly we both are sick with COVID this week, so we’re going to have to miss out on the event. We’re both doing okay, just some really bad flu symptoms, but if you’re wondering why we don’t have videos posting from Plano, here is the reason for it. 😢 Hoping we can get a hold of the 2023 Sequoia shortly after the event as well as the other models, but we hope everyone stays well and has a great holiday weekend!

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
This is their best-selling vehicle, so hopefully they don't make their typical brain-dead packaging decisions, like no Mark Levinson on NX450h+ or no front wireless charging pad on LX600 ultra luxury :ROFLMAO: Given how terrible their base audio systems have become, nobody would not add Mark Levinson so it should be option even on a barebones model.

Seriously, you guys who are invited to their press events should ask them why this kind of decisions happen. It's been annoying to Lexus buyers for years now.