5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

internalaudit

Expert
Reactions
I dunno. but heres one backup video if u want to find out more:
"Ability to feel what each wheel is doing." towards the end of the clip.

I guess Lexus heard our plea and may have added TVD, which is available on the non-hybrid RAV4 variants haha.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but we’re under embargo on the RX until 8pm ET. By all means, link to any outlets that are posting photos, we just can’t have the photos here on the site.

✌️& 💛
I thought that only applies to writers/admins of the website posting official content?

Benito

Fan
Reactions
I don’t know that Lexus would make that distinction, and honestly don’t want to have that conversation anyway.

Only four hours left!
I totally get it and considering what you guys do to keep us abreast of info and keep this place running I don’t want to contribute to any problems for you. Only a few more hours until the information is officially out anyhow!

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
I don’t know that Lexus would make that distinction, and honestly don’t want to have that conversation anyway.

Only four hours left!

I wish I can share all the high res photos right now with everyone but damn......at the same time I don't want to bring troubles in. One thing I will say......there is one photo of ambient lighting reminded me of the new 7 series......people will be amazed for sure.

Reactions
Hey guys! I currently own ES300h and to be honest I hope that new ES will also have this 500h option. Do you think this hybrid will be limited to F-Sport Performance version only? I hope not, because I prefer the comfort seats instead of F-Sport ones. Especially on longer distances.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
The sales leader has come out swinging with a new bull nose and some serious performance heat.
Its looking for all the smoke from premium performance competitors (non-M/Amg of course).

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Looks like a serious leap forward all around for the RX. PHEV with Direct4, F-Sport Performance with Direct4, all the tech from the new NX plus what appears to be colored ambience lighting. There's a lot to take in. This is the kind of update I think we've all wanted to see for Lexus models.

LarryT

Follower
Reactions
Kudos to Lexus! The 2023 RX is a HOME RUN!

morgan-freeman-applause.gif