5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

Will1991

Reactions
I just want to point out that TMC finally seems to put Lexus first.

Our RZ450e might not be a BEV revolution, but Toyota only gets 150kW or 80+80kW and Lexus will have 150+80kW with Direct4.

Now comes the RX, with the 500h powertrain… And I’m not seeing it on any Toyota.

This is something Lexus has been lacking lately, technically superior powertrains, some “Lexus first”.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
The 4th Gen RX was the first out the gate with LSS, I wonder if they're going to revisit history by bringing teammate
I just want to point out that TMC finally seems to put Lexus first.

Our RZ450e might not be a BEV revolution, but Toyota only gets 150kW or 80+80kW and Lexus will have 150+80kW with Direct4.

Now comes the RX, with the 500h powertrain… And I’m not seeing it on any Toyota.

This is something Lexus has been lacking lately, technically superior powertrains, some “Lexus first”.

Will1991

Reactions
New teaser:

The headlight design is already patented in the US:

image.png

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions
I'm guessing the teaser is a F Sport model so the upper part of the grille is or will be body color. But I'm wondering if non F Sport models are going to lose the chrome surround moulding because I don't see any surround moulding period on that grille. Non F Sport models solid black, F Sport models body colored top piece.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
No leak for this car till now. Lexus is keeping it tight, also it looks like a lot of effort is gone to making this car luxurious. It is Lexus most important vehicle still.

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Is anyone remotely excited about the RX? I mean there are no surprises in the looks category...

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Is anyone remotely excited about the RX? I mean there are no surprises in the looks category...
The biggest question with most Lexus products, as the ultimate guide into its future sales, is more does this product offend anyone? Is it an extreme departure from the tried and true?