Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
You're right. It's totally overkill. I don't know why anyone would want to take an 8000 lb truck 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Very few practical uses for that kind of power and even less drivers out there that can safely harness it. These days I find myself happy with "good enough," and GX's power doesn't seem anemic at all. More excited by good fuel economy which means less stops at the fuel pump. Hope I'm not getting old 😂
can never get enough passing power. Fuel tank size is way smaller in these, so you are stopping either way for fuel

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats again - it's beautiful. I saw an OT/OT+ in Earth this weekend and that is an awesome spec. Enjoy and keep us updated!

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
LCP always had a small 80L fuel tank. The problem is TMC never equip NA models with the spare tank. The 55L spare in the J150 was very useful.

Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
Spare tank or spare tire. In the Na Tire probably has more use, but granted most new owners will never use it or understand how to drop the tire.

jphcbpa

Fan
Reactions
Picked up OT+ this week in Houston, TX. 4 to 5 week delay in LB, CA. and this was the dealers first incognito with black roof. Timing -- Placed deposit Oct of 22 (rolled over an LX600 deposit). It was a looooong journey to this point.

Attachments

• IMG_4103.jpg
    IMG_4103.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

jphcbpa

Fan
Reactions

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Picked up OT+ this week in Houston, TX. 4 to 5 week delay in LB, CA. and this was the dealers first incognito with black roof. Timing -- Placed deposit Oct of 22 (rolled over an LX600 deposit). It was a looooong journey to this point.

Beautiful. Congratulations!!