Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
interesting take. If you come from a non bof the old vehicles were cumbersome, while the new ones are easy bof.

Deusex

Follower
Reactions
@Deusex that is STUNNING! 🔥 How do you like it so far?
So far overall I love it.
It is very different from 460. I will need more driving time to give informative opinion, it just doesn't feel like Lexus, more like European car to me. But things I noticed so far, massage is nice but I think because of that, seats are not as comfortable as 460 were. Even thought it is heavier than previous gen it is a LOT faster. Engine doesn't seem to be as smooth as the 460. Second row seats have less space than 460, that is because they don't slide back, unfortunately. Nav system is a bit confusing to operate, for example once I switch to google maps, have no idea how to go back to Lex nav and settings. I wish the back door would open a bit wider though.

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
Nav system is a bit confusing to operate, for example once I switch to google maps, have no idea how to go back to Lex nav and settings.
Assuming you are using CarPlay, if you go to the screen that shows all the CarPlay apps, there will be one with a Lexus symbol. Touch that one and it pulls you out of CarPlay back to the Lexus interface. I assume that Android Auto has a similar feature.

jphcbpa

Fan
Reactions
So far overall I love it.
It is very different from 460. I will need more driving time to give informative opinion, it just doesn't feel like Lexus, more like European car to me. But things I noticed so far, massage is nice but I think because of that, seats are not as comfortable as 460 were. Even thought it is heavier than previous gen it is a LOT faster. Engine doesn't seem to be as smooth as the 460. Second row seats have less space than 460, that is because they don't slide back, unfortunately. Nav system is a bit confusing to operate, for example once I switch to google maps, have no idea how to go back to Lex nav and settings. I wish the back door would open a bit wider though.
disappointing to hear about the second row.

Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
I see some hot markets really shrinking their waiting lists down rapidly. Seems like the only places that are complaining of adms and wait times are those down south or anywhere where a monopoly exists on Lexus dealer owners.

Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
Good ole englewood. That area seems to be full of weird dealers. I remember people complaining of luxury dealer not this one, whose FM was forging signatures and duplicating lease docs. Even brokers were on in it.

Another dealer in the same umbrella for Lexus does 2% sales agent commission on whatever final agreed upon price is. They also offer an adm in guise of a car care package of stuff...smh

Reactions