- Women are spending even more hours than men on the driving range (5 vs. 4 hours)
- Thirteen percent of women golfers would give up their hair for the perfect swing.
- One out of three women golfers say they prefer to play with golfers who are better than they are (38%).
- One out of four women golfers say they would rather have the perfect golf swing than the perfect marriage (27%)
- 52% of women golfers check to see how many bags of clubs can fit in the trunk of a car before they buy it.
- 43% of women who golf say the sport has improved their relationship with their significant other.
- More than six out of ten women golfers say their friendships have benefited because of golf (63%) and another 23% age 18-39 say their pursuit of golf has benefited their job performance.
[Source: Auto Spectator]