Tesla Cybertruck

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
OK just for the record I owned a 2015 and 2018 Model S but have moved on from the company for various reasons...

The single best thing that Tesla can do to actually succeed in a meangful way is to fire Elon. He really is a liability to the company (and his other companies). Quality is sh1t. Support is garbage. Their biggest product is hype and of course the stock bubble.

The Cybertruck is merely a distraction and an unrealistic truck for people that need a real truck. Only crypto tech bros are going to buy it to show off, anyone that needs a real truck for real truck things will buy a real truck. FSD has been proven to be a gigantic lie (I paid for FSD back in early 2018 and realized it was never coming and I was stupid). When they removed radar I knew they were full of BS. When they invented the Dojo AI part of it, I knew they were full of BS. When they started having driver rating scores to get into the FSD beta program I knew they were full of BS.

Elon isn't what most people think he is and some people are starting to wake up to that reality this year. I saw that back in about 2019-ish. I will not buy another Tesla until he's gone at a minimum, and it has nothing to do with politics.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
OK just for the record I owned a 2015 and 2018 Model S but have moved on from the company for various reasons...

The single best thing that Tesla can do to actually succeed in a meangful way is to fire Elon. He really is a liability to the company (and his other companies). Quality is sh1t. Support is garbage. Their biggest product is hype and of course the stock bubble.

The Cybertruck is merely a distraction and an unrealistic truck for people that need a real truck. Only crypto tech bros are going to buy it to show off, anyone that needs a real truck for real truck things will buy a real truck. FSD has been proven to be a gigantic lie (I paid for FSD back in early 2018 and realized it was never coming and I was stupid). When they removed radar I knew they were full of BS. When they invented the Dojo AI part of it, I knew they were full of BS. When they started having driver rating scores to get into the FSD beta program I knew they were full of BS.

Elon isn't what most people think he is and some people are starting to wake up to that reality this year. I saw that back in about 2019-ish. I will not buy another Tesla until he's gone at a minimum, and it has nothing to do with politics.
"Telsa-haters" would prefer him to stay, so the company disappears as fast as it came.

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
"Telsa-haters" would prefer him to stay, so the company disappears as fast as it came.
I'm not even a Tesla hater LOL I like the cars but the company is the sh1tty part... you don't realize what a roll of the dice it is until you've already purchased.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
It was not meant at you, rather at me. The cult of this brand disgusts me, as did Apple some years ago.
Say no to soulless Tesla EV's. I also agree with you regarding Apple...

Last edited: