Tesla - Brand Perception/Opinions

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Imagine if someone bought this and as soon as they finish signing on the dotted line, the car immediately catches on fire šŸ˜‚

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Oh dude so many people are so underwater on their cars on this if they total theirs. At least insurance now has to pay out less.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Hertz is selling off their Tesla fleet in the US. Not surprising at all, I could see this coming when they announced purchasing thousands of Teslas a few years ago.

I'm surprised there are people who buy former rental cars.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Why don't EV owners just carry one of those?

Jl46WoP.jpg

Reactions
1706382666189.png

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I won't go into detail on how I think governments should deal with people like Musk.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Governments are part of the problem.
Oh man, first world libertarians. Excellent.

"The apocalypse can come along any moment, and here at Tesla we have the best in apocalypse technology."

At the launch event, Musk said of driving the truck: ā€œIf you have an argument with another car, you will win.ā€ The Cybertruck appears to focus very much on protecting its occupants, while negating the advances in road safety that consider vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists or even other vehicles.

In its design, the aesthetics and safety considerations of the Cybertruck have diverged from Teslaā€™s previous values. This begs the question: beyond the initial early adopters, celebrities and influencers, who is this truck for?

Surely it wonā€™t appeal to the same core base of existing environmentally-conscious Tesla customers. And a bulletproof, go anywhere, do anything tank with the ability to reach 60mph in 2.6 seconds is quite a tool in the wrong hands.

He's literally marketing it to anti-social elements and incels. Anyone who views car accidents as "winning" or "losing" is seriously deranged, and then pile on the "it's bulletproof" and you realize this thing is for the deranged-with-money. It's trying to be the first world toyota-hilux-with-a-turret.