maiaramdan

Admirer
Reaction score
2 series to be FF especially only for the useless small coupe it will be FR, GTI just not after all late new decisions from VAG guys , I really don't trust any of their published numbers and of course their own electronics

Last edited:

MichaelL

Fan
Reaction score
2 series to be FF especially for the useless small coupe, GTI just not after all late new decisions from VAG guys , I really don't trust any of their published numbers and of course their own electronics
Ok.... Honda Civic SI or Mazda 3. 2 series is more versatile than you might think, trunk is good sized, back seats go down, and rear space is better than you would think for passengers. I am quite familiar with it as I own one. Stick of course.

maiaramdan

Admirer
Reaction score
Honestly when I want to drive stick currently I still own my father Toyota Cressida 85 and I still adore it as I was in my childhood, honestly it makes me feel alive, that's why I always wanted Toyota to return back to its roots in this era there were a lot of amazing machines , the best booming Hilux, Celica, Supra, Crown, even the Corolla was sporty

Will1991

Follower
Reaction score
If you want a stick, get a GT86, it's simply amazing :)

But I do want to do something similar to @maiaramdan , planning to keep my fathers 1999 Avensis as I still love driving it as a daily driver when, eventually, go fully electric as soon as possible.

maiaramdan

Admirer
Reaction score
I have around 5 times trials before to make a company with stocks to buy either Nasr which was old Egyptian car manufacturer or Lada and with the cheap R&D costs comparing to other countries than Russia or Egypt to take a licence from Toyota for the 2JZ and for either 84 - 86 Cressida or Bertone Jaguar B99 Concept and put the 2JZ on in after re constructed it matched with Euro Emission

I tried that in 04' - 08' - 10' with the Egyptian Nasr and 05' - 06' with the Russian Lada

Now Nasr with Nissan and Lada with Renault

flexus

Follower
Reaction score
If you want a stick, get a GT86, it's simply amazing :)

But I do want to do something similar to @maiaramdan , planning to ke. ep my fathers 1999 Avensis as I still love driving it as a daily driver when, eventually, go fully electric as soon as possible.
Totally forgot GT86. I'd like 2010 2.2 diesel Avensis as it has quite a kick.