7th Generation (2019+) Lexus ES (250, 260, 300h, 350) Megathread

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Simpleton here, but isnt this digitized as well? The clock adjustments are in the remote touch screen and move based on digital input?

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
Simpleton here, but isnt this digitized as well? The clock adjustments are in the remote touch screen and move based on digital input?

Nah, what I meant by digitized: the clock itself acts as a little circular screen like smartwatches and the contents can be customized based on user's preferences.

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
Greeting LE's Friends! Chinese Lexus dealership had been received message for ES "Technical Facelift" in August Production Month. It focus on multi media system upgrade, more detail need wait until next technical change notice.

View attachment 5982

Not a big surprise considering all the rumors out there pointing out potential multimedia update. Meanwhile it is kinda strange they didn't do it during 22 facelift......RIP to the owners that bought the first facelift model.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Good that Toyota updates just-in-time not to be left behind in "tech" as they did. This will make them always competitive/up-to-date compared to what is available at competitors for that buyers that are just at the point of buying. Not Toyota's problem if some need to have the latest version, even if it is not needed.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Good that Toyota updates just-in-time not to be left behind in "tech" as they did. This will make them always competitive/up-to-date compared to what is available at competitors for that buyers that are just at the point of buying. Not Toyota's problem if some need to have the latest version, even if it is not needed.
They publicly acknowledged that the cadence cycle on the infotainment tech was a sore selling point. Its good as a selling point to update them to the latest interface, but even then for Lexus is doing now what the big three Euros have been doing for close to a decade.

The GX series went through kinda of similar phasing.
MY20-> facelift
MY21->Minor upgrades
MY22->Infotainment center stack refresh....

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Hey I just got a '22 ESh UL less than a month ago. I may need to order a '23 LOL what a wait for mine (5+ months).

mikeavelli

Reactions
The value of our ES is pretty insane vs what we owe. We have only 25k miles on a 2019. With the RX and RZ still months away not sure what our move is. She loves the Taycan as well.

No real complaints over the time with it.