UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
Yeah, they look really good honestly.

I was surprised they dropped them from the LX, when the top spec LC300 has them.

They are also safer too. Alot of people who never use them actually do when they have sequential turn signals 😅.

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
I thought all 2016+ LX's had sequential turn signals?

I feel called out...

The RX also lost sequential turn signals with the redesign.
The 'non fully loaded' ones had regular turn signals but ofcourse they were still led, just non sequential.

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
Also another tip to spot if a 2016+ LX has sequential turn signals or not.

On a LX with sequential turn signals, if you apply the brakes, the whole rear lights will light up.

IMG_20230823_193037.jpg

On a LX without sequential turn signals, if you apply the brakes, only the light on the corner will light up.

Screenshot_20230823_192849_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Heicho

Follower
Reactions
On a LX without sequential turn signals, if you apply the brakes, only the light on the corner will light up.

Screenshot_20230823_192849_YouTube.jpg
Oh I recently found out how it looks IRL. This is just the US-spec. The GCC mid-spec LX light up all the way and the turn signals look like this:

Heicho

Follower
Reactions
It may have changed in the later model years.
However in 2017 I remember seeing them at the dealer and it was as I mentioned in my earlier post.
actually you're right. I got confused with the taillights being on vs just the brake light which lights up as you said. My bad! Are they halogen or LED tho?

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
actually you're right. I got confused with the taillights being on vs just the brake light which lights up as you said. My bad! Are they halogen or LED tho?
To be fair, I was just checking videos and it is very confusing even in videos. I had to double check as well.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Great vid, @mikeavelli!

From those angles, for some reason the GX looks like it has a much longer wheelbase than the LX... must be the design and angles.

While I still don't like the two tone seats, the Nori Green + Saddle combo looks really nice. Just wish it was all saddle :cry:

I've heard there are some awesome new features and options coming to LX soon 👀