Heicho

Follower
Reactions
I wish they would offer some better colors on the LX... it's all neutrals plus Nori Green. Matador Red? Nightfall Mica? A brown maybe?
They offer nightfall mica on the LC300 as well as avant garde bronze and dark red mica.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
One of my customers just got an LX 600 premium in Caviar with the appearance package and Palomino interior. The appearance package is a must-have IMO... really nice. The Palomino interior on the LX is beautiful too. While I'm not a fan of the dash and dual screen layout, there is no denying how well made and high quality that interior is.

Very nice spec on the LX.

Heicho

Follower
Reactions
The LX weighs as much as the Century SUV and will probably be lighter than the custom ordered Century's until the LX 700h arrives.

Reactions
One of my customers just got an LX 600 premium in Caviar with the appearance package and Palomino interior. The appearance package is a must-have IMO... really nice. The Palomino interior on the LX is beautiful too. While I'm not a fan of the dash and dual screen layout, there is no denying how well made and high quality that interior is.

Very nice spec on the LX.
Did they spec it with the 18 inch poverty spec LC wheels?
Its like those color change hotwheels...
1698440586093.png
Speaking of which, I was perusing the toy aisle at Target and saw this...of course, I had to get one!

Reactions
Whhhhaastt!! Buckhead target?
I'm not in Atlanta, but I'm sure wherever they sell Matchbox, you might be able to snag one right now. Perhaps Walmart as well and maybe some grocers like Kroger carry these. If not, there's always online I guess! If I saw more than one, I would get more for sure!

Last edited:

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Well they technically DNF since they exceeded the 50 hour limit. Ford entered the Bronco Raptor and F-150 Raptor R and both finished 10 hours ahead of the limit and won their respective classes. But they are a works team so not a fair comparison.

The LC300 also had troubles in Dakar for two years straight and both have not replicated LC200's success in stock racing so far. A lot of kaizen to do still.