CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Makes this LX feel like a transitional vehicle, and will likely see refinements going forwars to take it the Sport/Ultra Luxury route.
Its big transform probably still to come.

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
I've been following this multi-ute test and this is the towing portion of it. There is some interesting feedback on how the LX tows: the ride and power distribution. Overall praise has been high for the powertrain though.

Well, things Auzis say especially when it comes to powertrain won't necessarily apply to you guys from US.

I've heard one of the guys at my workplace saying 2.8 1GD hilux is plenty fast, said "my new ute pulls like a train" 🤣. You guys will literally cry over how lethargic these hilux really are.

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
I have driven a mid spec lc300 with the twin 6 and it was very quick.
Way quicker than the 5.7, would pull away from it like it wasn't even trying.
The LX 600 is abit heavier than the LC300 I drove but I don't doubt it's also a noticeable improvement over the 570 and its not a surprise, its lighter and more powerful.

Last edited:

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Some eye candy for the LX too...

screenshot_20230628-105825_instagram-jpg.3360092

img_1355-jpeg.3310811

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
one thing that bothered me though about the LX 600 lights is it no longer has sequential turn signals.
I know in the US you guys never got that option on the LX 570, but in the Middle East and some markets all the LX 570 ( except the most basic version ) came with sequential turn signals (2016 through 2021 )

The higher spec Toyota LC300s also have sequential turn signals!

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
one thing that bothered me though about the LX 600 lights is it no longer has sequential turn signals.
I know in the US you guys never got that option on the LX 570, but in the Middle East and some markets all the LX 570 ( except the most basic version ) came with sequential turn signals (2016 through 2021 )

The higher spec Toyota LC300s also have sequential turn signals!
Even the freaking Daihatsus for developing markets have sequential turn signals lmao.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I am not a fan of these turn signals, much complexity for no little purpose. The Lexus and Toyota put normal LED turn signal’s instead of incandescent light bulbs would already be a good thing.

Reactions
I am not a fan of these turn signals, much complexity for no little purpose. The Lexus and Toyota put normal LED turn signal’s instead of incandescent light bulbs would already be a good thing.
I’m still a little salty rear LED turn signals were never an option on the RC and IS. I think it would just complete the exterior look of them. Those cars are so beautifully designed, and have aged well, but incandescent bulbs dates those cars quite a bit.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Not gonna lie, the sequential turn signals are one of my favorite parts of my Tacoma. Especially when I pull up behind another truck and can watch them in the reflection of their tailgate 🤣

I do think the LX should absolutely have them.