Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
It's odd that for the first race from a stop, the LX leapt off the line so aggressively and took the Cadillac without a problem... but for the roll, was seemingly sitting still and then got walked. I wonder if being in Sport mode would have helped that at all, or if it's a function of something different (like maybe turbo/transmission lag)?

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
After seeing the GX more and more over the past few days. I really have come to appreciate the clean lines of the LX 600. It definitely looks like a flagship.
Just needs an interior update.

I actually think the GX/LX compliment each other better than before now.
They just need to work more on letting the LX be the flagship it deserves to be.
They have a really good vehicle as a basis. It just needs that extra touch.
I hope whatever interior update it gets doesn't end up looking forced or like a last minute rework.
It deserves an interior that flows together the way a flagship interior should.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
Depends on the application. If they'd make an ISF with the V35A-FTS this V6 can produce 475hp+ reliably I'd say. 500hp if they really wanted to. But we'd never see those kind of numbers in big trucks like the LX

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Depends on the application. If they'd make an ISF with the V35A-FTS this V6 can produce 475hp+ reliably I'd say. 500hp if they really wanted to. But we'd never see those kind of numbers in big trucks like the LX
@JustADude thanks!! The reason I asked is exactly that. I’m wondering how much hp the lx700h will have.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
That would only be better since it has 2 extra cylinders. V35A is a torquey engine vs 2UR isn't. It would be cool with the TTV6 though.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
GX has more optional luxury features (i.e. Massaging seat, Dynamic Sky panorama glass roof...) than LX. It doesn't make any sense.

Right! I get that the intended positioning is that the GX is the true off-roader and the LX is the mall crawler, but the available features don't support that.