That is gorgeous. I am still upset that the Tundra doesn't offer some of the tech that the Tacoma does or massaging seats like it's competitors but the leather here looks really good.PLANO, Texas (Sept. 29, 2023) – In the heart of its home state, Toyota revealed a premium special edition Tundra at the State Fair of Texas.pressroom.toyota.com
- The Tundra 1794 Limited Edition boasts a unique ultra-premium leather interior
- Enhanced off-road capability is achieved with FOX shocks and a 1.1” lift
- Black-out exterior accents and an exclusive stamped tailgate elevate the exterior style
- Only 1,500 of these special edition units will be built
- Standard i-FORCE MAX powertrain produces 437 hp, 583 lb.-ft.
View attachment 8049
View attachment 8050
In factory trim, the base i-FORCE engine produces 389 peak horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 479 lb-ft. of torque at 2,400 rpm,” said Greg Bernas, vice president, Toyota Service Parts and Accessories Development. “The TRD Performance Package increases power output to 421 horsepower at 5,200 rpm, while peak torque comes on 400 rpm sooner, delivering 479 lb-ft. of torque at 2,000 rpm, broadening the torque band and significantly improving power delivery at throttle tip in,” Bernas said. “On the i-FORCE MAX Tundra, the kit boosts horsepower from 437 to 469.
With the RX500h's bipolar NiMH battery it is possible. But that battery also only has 1.44kWh capacity when the 1.87kWh on current Tundra is already too little.Factory option for 421hp on the standard Tundra and 469hp for the iForceMAX... amazing.
LX 600 needs this tune stock. Can LX 700h crack 500hp though please?