Reactions
Hey everyone, new to the forum. Checking to see if any others have allocation/delivery info on the TX550H+. My local Lexus dealers (Oklahoma) told me they don't expect but maybe 1-2 in all of 2024, so I inquired with a dozen or so dealers in California. Last week I got a call from a dealer right outside of LA that offered an allocation in the color we want (Cloudburst Gray), so I have a deposit down and they will ship it to me once it arrives. They expect it to be in within the next few weeks. For those interested, see below for pricing/options:

Base: $76,700
Factory Installed Options: $4,435
Port Installed Packages & Accessories: $833
Delivery Processing and Handling: $1,350
Total: $83,318

1703026904756.png

They tried to charge me ADM of $3000 but when I said I was moving on they waived it.

Last edited:

jphcbpa

Fan
Reactions
Hey everyone, new to the forum. Checking to see if any others have allocation/delivery info on the TX550H+. My local Lexus dealers (Oklahoma) told me they don't expect but maybe 1-2 in all of 2024, so I inquired with a dozen or so dealers in California. Last week I got a call from a dealer right outside of LA that offered an allocation in the color we want (Cloudburst Gray), so I have a deposit down and they will ship it to me once it arrives. They expect it to be in within the next few weeks. For those interested, see below for pricing/options:

Base: $76,700
Factory Installed Options: $4,435
Port Installed Packages & Accessories: $833
Delivery Processing and Handling: $1,350
Total: $83,318

View attachment 8560

They tried to charge me ADM of $3000 but when I said I was moving on they waived it.
are you leasing or buying ? what type of terms / payment are you looking at ?

Reactions
are you leasing or buying ? what type of terms / payment are you looking at ?
Buying. At this time, Lexus' promo (December to Remember) rate of 2.5% doesn't apply to the TX550H+, but the salesman is going to confirm once it comes in. If not I will not be financing.

Reactions
After picking up our TX350 from the dealer, I noticed condensation in both back-up lights. I assumed it might have been from the car wash the dealer did before delivery. Nevertheless, the condensation hasn’t dissipated in a few days and it’s bad enough that it’s too dim for backing up at night.

It doesn’t look as though there is an easy access panel to check if the lamps sockets have rubber seals. There’s no chance the LEDs will dry out the condensation like halogen bulbs might.

Has anyone else had this problem?

IMG_3196j.jpgIMG_3198j.jpg

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
After picking up our TX350 from the dealer, I noticed condensation in both back-up lights. I assumed it might have been from the car wash the dealer did before delivery. Nevertheless, the condensation hasn’t dissipated in a few days and it’s bad enough that it’s too dim for backing up at night.

It doesn’t look as though there is an easy access panel to check if the lamps sockets have rubber seals. There’s no chance the LEDs will dry out the condensation like halogen bulbs might.

Has anyone else had this problem?

View attachment 8567View attachment 8568

Dude return the car that is BS

Levi

Expert
Reactions
TMC will post record sales in 2023. If they continue with making their cars with Kia/Hyundai quality, they won’t hold those sales for a long time and will fall as VW. They better get their act back. Old Toyota’s are gaining value despite their aging.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
TMC will post record sales in 2023. If they continue with making their cars with Kia/Hyundai quality, they won’t hold those sales for a long time and will fall as VW. They better get their act back. Old Toyota’s are gaining value despite their aging.
I have to agree even the dash trim on the the RX 350 keeps coming off

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
A lot of change, new components, new platforms, new hardware, new software, new manufacturing, and new suppliers in the TNGA era... these little issues will continue to pop up and have in other models. They will also continue to be fixed for current and future owners - it is the Toyota way.

It is part of the process, and even Toyota is not immune. We all got spoiled because pre-TNGA products were so old they were almost completely perfected with year-over-year improvement from single components to powertrains and platforms. All-new models mean the process starts over again.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
It is part of the process, and even Toyota is not immune. We all got spoiled because pre-TNGA products were so old they were almost completely perfected with year-over-year improvement from single components to powertrains and platforms. All-new models mean the process starts over again.

They were not perfect either.

Reactions
Does anyone find it a bit weird how close in price the RX and TX are? I think the TX is the one that's priced correctly given the amount of luxury and features, while the RX is the one that feels overpriced for what you get. This is comparing the 350 engine: premium through luxury. After adding the 14" screen to the RX which I think is standard on the TX, they are super close in price.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
The RX feels maybe $4000 or $5000 more than it should be right now, while the TX pricing seems right, but sales will tell the tale.