Reactions
Honestly I’m pretty much done for a myriad of reasons. Not mad or bitter or anything kinda just done. Not sure it’s worth expanding on as nothing will change. I’m also just busy and need to prioritize what brings a check. This doesn’t,
Yeah that makes sense. This might rekindle once the 550h+ pricing comes out lol.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I have a friend at Lexus who has been driving one of the TX 550h+ Luxury pre-production models for a few weeks now and his quote to me was, "This is one of the nicest CUVs we've ever made, and it feels like the closest we've come to building an LS crossover with regard to power, smoothness, quality, luxury, and effortlessness."

High praise for sure (y)

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
Saw my first one out in the wild today. It looked good. The photos online do NOT do this vehicle justice. It is very boxy from the back giving it a lot of presence. Grille did not bother me at all in the darker gray paint, I prefer it to the lightish brown they had on display at the La auto show.

I think it’s easier to scrutinize online but I can see why people walk away impressed when they go to a dealership and see it in person.
Exactly seeing it in person and seeing the Grand Highlander in person there is no comparison. The TX definitely have the presence nailed. The grand highlander looking like a stretched RAV4 definitely favored the TX.

Heicho

Follower
Reactions
I have a friend at Lexus who has been driving one of the TX 550h+ Luxury pre-production models for a few weeks now and his quote to me was, "This is one of the nicest CUVs we've ever made, and it feels like the closest we've come to building an LS crossover with regard to power, smoothness, quality, luxury, and effortlessness."

High praise for sure (y)
Perk of sharing engineering resources with the Century.

pacman1

Fan
Reactions

I don’t know about those lights but man look at that side profile! It looks so capable

mikeavelli

Reactions
But...what else are there to talk about. The vehicle is released and actual owners are enjoying it. This is NOT a forum for owners to discuss modifications, customizations, or owning experience.

I run a FB Tx group we just passed 1k followers. Most are super happy. Tons are conquest buyers. Main issue I’ve seen is with Lexus interface.

Also it seems the latest savage geeze comparo with the GH they state it’s clear why the TX is more, it drives a lot better.

Reactions
I run a FB Tx group we just passed 1k followers. Most are super happy. Tons are conquest buyers. Main issue I’ve seen is with Lexus interface.

Also it seems the latest savage geeze comparo with the GH they state it’s clear why the TX is more, it drives a lot better.
Yeah that seems believable. I love the v6 models. I would love a palamino like with the rx! Was wondering if you could put the word in for a couple more interior colors since you have ties with lexus.

Last edited:
Reactions

Can you link it?

Reactions
Yeah that seems believable. I love the v6 models. I would love a palamino like with the rx! Was wondering if you could put the word in for a couple more interior colors since you have ties with lexus.
Also does anyone know what the birch interior is like? Is it more of a creme or a light gray? I am considering a birch interior since peppercorn is almost black from what I've seen, but the birch interior looks kinda hospital-bed esque. How is it?

Reactions
Saw my first one out in the wild today. It looked good. The photos online do NOT do this vehicle justice. It is very boxy from the back giving it a lot of presence. Grille did not bother me at all in the darker gray paint, I prefer it to the lightish brown they had on display at the La auto show.

I think it’s easier to scrutinize online but I can see why people walk away impressed when they go to a dealership and see it in person.
I think you're getting confused between this and the GX. The TX doesn't have a light brown option :)

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions

“We enjoyed hustling the TX500h through corners, as the powertrain is quick and responsive and the F Sport's standard adaptive dampers tighten up the body motions, making the TX a surprisingly eager handler for its size.”

Reactions

“We enjoyed hustling the TX500h through corners, as the powertrain is quick and responsive and the F Sport's standard adaptive dampers tighten up the body motions, making the TX a surprisingly eager handler for its size.”
thats nice. non fsp version should come at some point since the crowd who want efficiency don't necessarily want the harsher ride of the fsp.