2022 Acura Integra

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions

Utterly hilarious… it doesn’t matter what they post the majority of comments every time is #fixtheintegra… what a sh|tshow hahahha

View attachment 5280View attachment 5281View attachment 5282View attachment 5283View attachment 5284
This is just beautiful, definitely more beautiful than the new Integra 😂.

Will1991

Reactions
It's really tricky to play with iconic monikers... And sadly, Acura couldn't deliver...

If it was called anything else, it could be a good looking compact 5 door coupe, quite a statement for a era that everyone else is going the SUV route... But they couldn't resist using the Integra name to try bump up the sales...

Ford did a similar thing with the Mustang Mach-E, but after an initial backlash everyone started calling it just Mach-E and somehow it's really hard to ear Mustang Mach-E.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point but the situation hasn't change a single bit, Honda fanboys sure are a dedicated bunch🤣, or should I say a stubborn bunch.

This is Acura's latest Instagram post:
Screenshot_20211226-181805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point but the situation hasn't change a single bit, Honda fanboys sure are a dedicated bunch🤣, or should I say a stubborn bunch.

This is Acura's latest Instagram post:
View attachment 5384
This also might be as dead of a horse/moot point, but even if they did redesign the new Integra into something that appeals to the tastes of all these people I bet you, they'll find their way into the seat of an CRV anyways lol

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
This also might be as dead of a horse/moot point, but even if they did redesign the new Integra into something that appeals to the tastes of all these people I bet you, they'll find their way into the seat of an CRV anyways lol
Yeah probably 🤣, or the other case would be these a$$holes will just wait until the theoretically spot on new Integra starts to depreciate so they have the chance to snatch one up for cheap on the used car market, doing absolutely nothing to help the car manufacturer that made these cars turn a profit so that they can keep these cars alive and continue to develop it and improve it, whether that be updates to the current generation or a brand new generation model.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Yeah probably 🤣, or the other case would be these a$$holes will just wait until the theoretically spot on new Integra starts to depreciate so they have the chance to snatch one up for cheap on the used car market, doing absolutely nothing to help the car manufacturer that made these cars turn a profit so that they can keep these cars alive and continue to develop it and improve it, whether that be updates to the current generation or a brand new generation model.
That's one thing I've been thinking about for quite awhile lately! I've been eyeing alot of different car listings, and while I love the value proposition of them along with being able to try out some particularly exotic offerings for a fraction of the price they would otherwise be, part of me really wants to get into a new car, be it a lease or hell even getting lucky with financing, for the sake of actually 'voting with my wallet' as people say in trying to support the automaker in helping them make the cool stuff I'd want them too. But that's assuming if I could actually handle those kinds of payments to begin with. >_<

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Lol no, those are all renderings. A concept artist created a rendering of a coupe Integra and then "camoflauge" renderings too maybe 2-4 years ago, don't recall. Then for some reason, last year the pictures started spreading and everyone thought it's actual real spyshots.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Lol no, those are all renderings. A concept artist created a rendering of a coupe Integra and then "camoflauge" renderings too maybe 2-4 years ago, don't recall. Then for some reason, last year the pictures started spreading and everyone thought it's actual real spyshots.
Oh, I know who that concept artists is, on his instagram he passes of his work as "the production version", freaking d-bag. Don't worry, I'll delete my post.

mikeavelli

Reactions

I had inside knowledge it was a 5 door so when these renderings were getting posted it helped set the car up for failure. It was like every media outlet and Honda/ACuRa page posted these completely wrong renderings. I mean it was such a Hypebeast. And I’m cringing because I know a huge letdown will occur. But even I didn’t expect that bad of a dud when it was revealed.

We all know the Integra was a 3 and 5 door but when you think Integra, you immediately think 3 door. I understand the challenges of selling coupes but that doesn’t stop Toyota or Nissan.

For all the bitching about the Supra , Toyota ensured it was RWD with an I-4 and a coupe. Could you imagine a Supra 5 door only that looked like a Venza?

Reactions
I had inside knowledge it was a 5 door so when these renderings were getting posted it helped set the car up for failure. It was like every media outlet and Honda/ACuRa page posted these completely wrong renderings. I mean it was such a Hypebeast. And I’m cringing because I know a huge letdown will occur. But even I didn’t expect that bad of a dud when it was revealed.

We all know the Integra was a 3 and 5 door but when you think Integra, you immediately think 3 door. I understand the challenges of selling coupes but that doesn’t stop Toyota or Nissan.

For all the bitching about the Supra , Toyota ensured it was RWD with an I-4 and a coupe. Could you imagine a Supra 5 door only that looked like a Venza?

I-4 or I-6? Yeah it has an I-4 option but I don't think that's the one you're talking about are you...

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions

For all the bitching about the Supra , Toyota ensured it was RWD with an I-6 and a coupe. Could you imagine a Supra 5 door only that looked like a Venza?
Honda has become a softcock company and I don't see that changing anytime soon, on the US side all they make are bloated, oversized things, while on the Japan side are box on wheels in various different sizes, from XS to L, it's no wonder why many young talents in Japan want to go work for Toyota instead Honda, heck I bet even Mazda piques their interest more than Honda.

I don't even want to imagine how the GR Supra would look like if it is a CUV, *Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross intensifies*.

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
Integra interior 😬

Attachments

• 531F6678-EC43-4807-9FD8-3876B44CAF86.jpeg
    531F6678-EC43-4807-9FD8-3876B44CAF86.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 13
  • D112B046-0ED8-48EC-B2BE-FD9B2416B277.jpeg
    D112B046-0ED8-48EC-B2BE-FD9B2416B277.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 5F13AFFA-4275-4DE0-9B5F-0B8449FB478D.jpeg
    5F13AFFA-4275-4DE0-9B5F-0B8449FB478D.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Lol damn didn't even both changing the vents style or the steering wheel.. really hoping this is a super pre-production interior but I've lost hope

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
That interior is something other. I'd take the current honda civic its based off for the better interior, even take the the honda e interior. This is gonna be a loss leader if imho I guess?

Reactions
Lol damn didn't even both changing the vents style or the steering wheel.. really hoping this is a super pre-production interior but I've lost hope
I remember you could shove an Integra dash (DC2) into a Civic (EG/EH/EJ); wonder if this holds true still lol.