pacman1

Fan
Reactions
It still has physical controls which is nice and on top of that it finally has a usable range with good efficiency. I wish Lexus would churn out something like this but the Lucid is really really nice. I sat in the air a while back and it was really nice. I guarantee that people on this would get excited if it was a Lexus (and understandably so). I will also point out that this has 112 cubic feet and a bigger third row than the TX despite being 5 inches shorter (comes down to packaging). Overall I think that this really makes the electric vehicle market a lot more enticing an I wouldn't call it a blah SUV with ipads.
You know, I admit that Lucid was much more attractive to me BEFORE I sat in one. I give it points for physical controls, as you said. I prefer Lucid’s styling over Tesla’s which have been stagnant for a decade. The Tesla’s interior does nothing for me, they went for a “minimalist” design but to me it looks so barren that there is literally nothing to appreciate in their interior.

It is easy to look at the sexy things and overlook the negatives.

From the perspective of a consumer with a hole to burn in my wallet and not a car enthusiast scouring car forums I cannot overlook the negatives. How Tesla is handling maintenance and repairs does not reassure me. Fair or not, I have no idea how Lucid is logistically planning their approach to this problem. This issue isn’t even an afterthought for legacy automakers with dealerships everywhere.

The storage and 112 cubic feet, etc is mental masturbation. From everything I’ve read and watched and seeing the vehicle for myself the TX does not have a storage issue. Consumers are not going to be splitting hairs over storage space once you get to this point.

I hope Lucid or Rivian does well because more competition can only be a good thing. But Lucid has room for improvement when it comes to scaling up, build quality and logistics on how to handle repairs.

Reactions
You know, I admit that Lucid was much more attractive to me BEFORE I sat in one. I give it points for physical controls, as you said. I prefer Lucid’s styling over Tesla’s which have been stagnant for a decade. The Tesla’s interior does nothing for me, they went for a “minimalist” design but to me it looks so barren that there is literally nothing to appreciate in their interior.

It is easy to look at the sexy things and overlook the negatives.

From the perspective of a consumer with a hole to burn in my wallet and not a car enthusiast scouring car forums I cannot overlook the negatives. How Tesla is handling maintenance and repairs does not reassure me. Fair or not, I have no idea how Lucid is logistically planning their approach to this problem. This issue isn’t even an afterthought for legacy automakers with dealerships everywhere.

The storage and 112 cubic feet, etc is mental masturbation. From everything I’ve read and watched and seeing the vehicle for myself the TX does not have a storage issue. Consumers are not going to be splitting hairs over storage space once you get to this point.

I hope Lucid or Rivian does well because more competition can only be a good thing. But Lucid has room for improvement when it comes to scaling up, build quality and logistics on how to handle repairs.
That I would agree but I think that they still make better EVs than almost anyone on the market. The thing that I admire is their efficiency.

Reactions
After seeing the TX in person today, I think the design route lexus took is perfect for what it was built to be. It looks really upscale.
patiently waiting to see it in person. The ideal spec would be a black/cloudburst grey exterior with a birch interior.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I like Lucid's styling from what I've seen in videos, and I appreciate that they're making some attempt at actual luxury, but I've never seen one on the road so my major concern with maintenance/repairs on them is "will they exist in 2 years?". I have seen both the pickup and SUV Rivians, so I assume they're doing a bit better.

Reactions
I like Lucid's styling from what I've seen in videos, and I appreciate that they're making some attempt at actual luxury, but I've never seen one on the road so my major concern with maintenance/repairs on them is "will they exist in 2 years?". I have seen both the pickup and SUV Rivians, so I assume they're doing a bit better.
Ian can you change the forum banner?

Reactions
They originally registered the TX name for the RX-L but decided to not use it right?

A separate model name could mean the new generation 3-row RX could be a separate design from the 2-row, which it should be.

This also suggests a high power transverse hybrid system as the 500h with power in the range of 350-370hp which is exactly what RX needs.
well this was on the dot.

mikeavelli

Reactions
For a base price of 60k BMW will give you a 255hp 2.0 I-4 mild hybrid in the new 530.

Waiting for the outrage lol

mikeavelli

Reactions
I also think the ride comments are accurate from reviewers. I think changing tires to Michelin PS4 and some RS-R coilovers would do wonders. The good news is it seems we all agree it drives well.

Hopefully they add a 7 seats 500h

Reactions
I also think the ride comments are accurate from reviewers. I think changing tires to Michelin PS4 and some RS-R coilovers would do wonders. The good news is it seems we all agree it drives well.

Hopefully they add a 7 seats 500h
I agree, hopefully in the 550h+. Want a roasted palimino interior aswell, they look class.1701835153492.png