The 2014 Lexus IS F has been announced, and for the fourth year in a row, the high-performance model has received some updates:
- LED foglamps (bulbs changed to LEDs)
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- All headrests embossed with “F” logo
- Alcantara trim (black) added to doors and center console cover
- Black full semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats (replaces black Alcantara and leather-trimmed seats)
- Red leather-trimmed seats receive black Alcantara inserts with red perforation and black leather-trimmed headrests
Have yet to see any photos of the carbon fiber spoiler, but here’s a look at the new red seats:
With the next-generation IS now available, this is likely the last year the current IS F will be offered — the bigger question is, what happens next?
Rumors have been circulating that the IS F will be discontinued, though this would be a curious move given the increased performance focus by Lexus — the answer may come in the form of the camouflaged two-door coupe that has been spotted testing both in Germany & North America. Believed to be called the RC F, this coupe may become the IS F replacement in the Lexus lineup.