The newly-redesigned 2008 Lexus LX 570 will start at $73,800, according to a dealer announcement that made it’s way to Autospies.
Also included in the dealer announcement were some journalist comments on the LX 570:
At the recently conducted Long Lead Press Preview, journalists commented on the ride and comfort, improved performance and capabilities of the new LX 570.
- “It has a very nice ride. Sometimes you forget you’re in an SUV”
- ”… almost like driving an LS.”
- “Great suspension. Really impressive. A big improvement from the LX 470.”
- “Off-road ABS is a nice feature.”
- “The Crawl Control is pretty cool… couldn’t believe how easily it went down the steep hill…”
- “The LX really is a capable vehicle, it can do everything you said and go anywhere.”
Nothing all that surprising, but interesting nonetheless.