Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Love the LM. Lexus should bring both LM 300h and LM 350 here stateside in selected markets.

"Freedom isn't free, it is a responsibility"

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Agreed. I don't think it'd move any serious volume in the US, but the LM would fit right into the currently-very-active "van life" thing going on, with people turning Sprinter vans into mini-RVs and stuff.

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Chinese actor/star Huang Xiao Ming spotted putting his wife in an white Alphard and his Black LM awaiting him. LM news has been quiet but it at least we know VIPs are using it in China and I suppose coming soon in Malaysia.

hxm-4-data.gif

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Gotta try to own at least one decently sized sedan in a lifetime, but in any other circumstance, I'd love to own a minivan to compliment something like the LC if I'm lucky enough to snag one for myself. A ultra-luxury minivan like this would totally be up my alley, definitely would take one of those any day over an SUV/CUV

Will1991

Reactions
Toyota trademarked "LM350h" and "Lexus LM350h" in Germany.

Maybe to keep the moniker safe or will this come to Europe?

Reactions
Just to make heads-up, Lexus is introducing a new body LM300h to European markets by second half of 2023 (except for Nordic countries).

Reactions
I am excited about the debut of LM at the Continental Europe. For European region the entry is 100% confirmed. But I wonder the situation for the Middle East and US markets. Any news on this on your side?

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I am excited about the debut of LM at the Continental Europe. For European region the entry is 100% confirmed. But I wonder the situation for the Middle East and US markets. Any news on this on your side?
I don't think it will sell well in both Mid.East and NA

It's logic to not promote them in both markets

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
As fleet or limo vehicles this would have some place in NA. As a vehicle for the average Sienna buyer to upgrade into, not a chance. This experiment has already been tried with Nissan importing the last gen Quest, and to some degree with the Mercedes Metris.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Next-gen GranAce coming Spring 2023. According to BestCar it will be even more luxurious than the Alphard Executive Lounge/Lexus LM. Engine will be V35A-FTS (GranAce is BOF longitudinal).

Could next-gen LM be based on GranAce? The most common complaint about LM in China (apart from its ridiculous price) is it's not big enough. GranAce is slightly larger than GL8/Sienna. But it's a BOF platform so maybe not ideal for ride quality. But a GA-F 'Land Cruiser Van' certainly sounds cool.

Whether it becomes LM or not, I can see a parallel import in China easily exceeding the LM in price. Probably ¥2M+ (USD320k+)
20220210_P012_020_SCOOOP_03_13.jpg

Last edited:

BenzCity

Fan
Reactions
Isn't GranAce just a luxed up Hiace? Is it going to be a stand alone model? Otherwise I don't really see how it is going to get a new generation next year.