ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Isn't GranAce just a luxed up Hiace? Is it going to be a stand alone model? Otherwise I don't really see how it is going to get a new generation next year.
BestCar says this "Big Minivan" will be positioned above GranAce. It will receive the 3.5 turbo hybrid powertrain (iForce Max). 450+PS/800+N.m is way overkill for a minivan but Toyota wants to build a true flagship van.

Now a LM750h sounds way more impressive than LM350h and more deserving to be a Lexus flagship!

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
BestCar says this "Big Minivan" will be positioned above GranAce. It will receive the 3.5 turbo hybrid powertrain (iForce Max). 450+PS/800+N.m is way overkill for a minivan but Toyota wants to build a true flagship van.

Now a LM750h sounds way more impressive than LM350h and more deserving to be a Lexus flagship!

Now, how about a real flagship like the LS with TT hybrid with those kind of figures?

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
65DFBD1A-6B84-47AC-9BA0-2A96E429167A.jpeg
967933ea-578b-4e0f-9699-96ff3dfa78ec-jpeg.6026

Lexus trademark LM500h in Australia

Attachments

• 967933EA-578B-4E0F-9699-96FF3DFA78EC.jpeg
    967933EA-578B-4E0F-9699-96FF3DFA78EC.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 290

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Lexus (Koji Sato-san) please bring the LM to North America! 2LM from the recent shadowed picture above looks good. Can't wait to see the rest of the 2LM once revealed.

When I was a kid my parents purchased a Toyota Lite-ace and afterwards a Toyota Previa both great vans for what they were at that time period. We would take family road trips...memories...

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
Sounds like I will never be able to afford one then. Simply unbelievable to think how much they can be selling it for considering how awful it is on paper.
I logged back in for the first time in months (years?) today just to discuss this news!

WOW! Of all the products I thought Lexus/Toyota would bring to Europe, I never envisaged this one!

Not to get too excited, I live in Scotland (part of the UK) - the only market worldwide I can see that did not get the new Prius (naturally, as it's been getting some amazing reviews 🙄).

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
I logged back in for the first time in months (years?) today just to discuss this news!

WOW! Of all the products I thought Lexus/Toyota would bring to Europe, I never envisaged this one!

Not to get too excited, I live in Scotland (part of the UK) - the only market worldwide I can see that did not get the new Prius (naturally, as it's been getting some amazing reviews 🙄).

i am sure this will be limited to certain markets... but niche products could work for them, especially if executed well.

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
@shizhi Nice leaks - can’t tell much from that headlight how the finished machine will look.

I prefer the proper grill of the original to the new sort of half grill half bumped type design language.

Excitement is building massively.

Still can’t believe if is coming to the U.K., please remember Lexus has a tiny market share here and is generally seen as an oddball choice.

Motor

Expert
Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions
This looks many orders of magnitude cooler. I'm not too sure about that face, though it looks much better than before.

EDIT: Looked at the interior shots, and this is what I expected the LX VIP package to be. Same thing with the LS. It's as if they're positioning the LM as the actual flagship for Lexus but forgetting what the LX and LS are all about, same with the LC to a smaller degree.