Reviews & News: The Lexus LC 500

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
Could not be further from the truth. Every car has its own unique advantages. RCF, LC500, GSF, IS500 F-Sport all have their own unique advantages. There is no one size fits all. A buyer typically realizes there is no having your cake and eating it too. The reviewer is not revealing any surprises there. I speak as someone who actually went through the buying a $90 K RCF.

I wasn't really talking about the F cars themselves. I'm just rather disappointing to see they've shown little to no care maintaining the F brand, especially given how large scale TMC was vs. what they've actually achieved.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hung out with the homie Chad Deschenes over the weekend and took some pics of his Aimgain LC! He’s getting his wheels refinished so more coming!

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
The "panda" look with CF fenders doesn't look good on 3ISs and sure as hell don't look good here on an LC! 😠

I'd rather see your LC500 Mike!

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
This is close to being great. The inset parts of the fenders should've stayed white and then that would be a hot look. Right now it's fighting the car's lines instead of working with them.