maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
So
DENIAL thread

Honestly we all known everything keep going in the wrong direction from 3 years ago

The first time we started to hear about the official GS death

I don't know, maybe there are still 600+ or even 700+ hp in work as 3.5TT or 4.0TT with the aid of batteries as either hybrid or plugin, that's especially after the magically Yamaha smallest production size electric motors got announced in Feb. This year

Maybe they will bid on this technology, and maybe even it will turn the sales to them again

But for me I will stick with the last SOLE engine in product

That's why I will put my GS-F in the Garage for ever to take care of it as a performance classic, for my next choice which I chooses to be Yaris GR

Lexus era for me is already ended and turned to only future classics that I collect for sake of collection not usability!

Last edited:

James

Founding Member
Reactions
This is what I mean! Like what the hell Lexus how do we not have 1 engine and 1 option for this? It’s mind blowing. I just finished watching some hockey and the LC commercials and how is it possible no one made sure that they put a fricken V8 into that car! It is just so disappointing. Every time I type something up I get like pissed so much at Lexus. Just ugh wtf Lexus!

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
the problem is just simple

so crystal clear

the big old ancient guys in TMC board as if they got a deal with Akio from day one in his rule
"if you want to insert sport and luxury, - let it be in Toyota not in Lexus"

so Akio start turning the needle BUT what he can do with Lexus
he guessed he can pass Lexus to be Japanese Porsche scenario and it was approximately done

BUT it seems the same old ancient guys told him if you want Lexus to be Porsche, no problem, let it be but in Tesla way!

that's all speculations from what i read here and there and what happened with Lexus & Toyota from the beginning of Akio rule

in short
LEXUS BIG OLD ANCIENT GUYS WANTED LEXUS TO BE PORSCHE WITH TESLA TECH, BUT NOW LEXUS NEITHER TESLA NOR PORSCHE AND EVEN LOST IT'S WAY AS TIER-1 LUXURY CAR MAKER

Last edited: