Reactions

supra93

Expert
Reactions

pclxtjk-png.95563

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Am I the only one here that thinks the new M2 is really fugly? That front bumper design looks like it belongs to an early development camouflage prototype model rather than a final production model, just hack open some extra air inlets without bothering to style it to look good, just looks so unfinished. Like all the new gen 2 series coupes, they are way bigger and heavier than the previous gen 2 series coupes yet the interior space especially for the rear passengers got reduced significantly, like why? Even the old E46 3 series coupe can fit 4 adults just fine.

Reactions
Am I the only one here that thinks the new M2 is really fugly? That front bumper design looks like it belongs to an early development camouflage prototype model rather than a final production model, just hack open some extra air inlets without bothering to style it to look good, just looks so unfinished. Like all the new gen 2 series coupes, they are way bigger and heavier than the previous gen 2 series coupes yet the interior space especially for the rear passengers got reduced significantly, like why? Even the old E46 3 series coupe can fit 4 adults just fine.

In some colors or angles it nails the retro look. I don't think it's "fugly" per se but it isn't BMW's best effort that's for sure.