Mazda CX 70

mikeavelli

Reactions
I can’t be the only one really looking at this like this is the 6 cylinder RWD crossover we all be asking for? Then the price is pretty amazing at under 60 loaded. This is also Lx sizes it’s 200 inches long much larger than the same priced RX.

Not as good as Nori but they have a green and copper.

Honestly I can’t believe how much I like this
IMG_0383.jpegIMG_0386.jpegIMG_0387.jpegIMG_0379.png

pacman1

Follower
Reactions
I can’t be the only one really looking at this like this is the 6 cylinder RWD crossover we all be asking for? Then the price is pretty amazing at under 60 loaded. This is also Lx sizes it’s 200 inches long much larger than the same priced RX.

Not as good as Nori but they have a green and copper.

Honestly I can’t believe how much I like this
View attachment 9442View attachment 9443View attachment 9444View attachment 9445
Don’t forget that they have a PHEV trim and an interior that matches the handsome exterior. They are ON it.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
For some reason I prefer CX-70 to CX-90 somehow. I know two identical vehicles but there is something about CX-70 that stands out, maybe some trim piece I really don't know. I think they made a right decision to rebrand two row CX-90 to CX-70 instead of rebranding or modifying CX-80 to CX-70

Also EZ-6 sedan is going on sale worldwide instead of being China exclusive. It's Mazda 3 sedan equivalent in size I think and not a medium size like Mazda 6 was.

Reactions
For some reason I prefer CX-70 to CX-90 somehow. I know two identical vehicles but there is something about CX-70 that stands out, maybe some trim piece I really don't know. I think they made a right decision to rebrand two row CX-90 to CX-70 instead of rebranding or modifying CX-80 to CX-70

Also EZ-6 sedan is going on sale worldwide instead of being China exclusive. It's Mazda 3 sedan equivalent in size I think and not a medium size like Mazda 6 was.
Bottom vents (fake vents?) under the headlights. That's it. Makes the CX-70 look a lot more sporty.