Lexus Enform going away in 2022- Angry

Reactions
GOHUSKERS,
I would be very interested in this assuming it will work for a 2017 RX450h? Could you please give me any extra details to put me at ease regarding installation, I'd be very appreciative. I assume my wife's RX is the same as any other Lexus that only had Enform to use remote start. I live in MN and my wife is NOT happy to say the least. Many thanks my man!!

GoHuskers

Fan
Reactions
I've responded to all the PMs with a quick 2-minutes notes. if you're installing for '16-'19 RX or '14 - '19 GX then I can walk you through from my memory (it's that easy). For other models you just have to follow the installation videos but almost all Toyota and Lexus with Push Start Button use the same methodology.

Reactions
GOHUSKERS,
I would be very interested in this assuming it will work for a 2017 RX450h? Could you please give me any extra details to put me at ease regarding installation, I'd be very appreciative. I assume my wife's RX is the same as any other Lexus that only had Enform to use remote start. I live in MN and my wife is NOT happy to say the least. Many thanks my man!!
I ended up buying the Compustar remote starter from Best Buy a few weeks back for my NX. It's on an early black Friday deal for $229 - total with their team installing is about $350. I'm having it installed in about 3 weeks or so....so that's also another option 👌🏼