NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Nice. Is the reason why Lexus PR is kind of not controlling the news cycle with this concept due to it being already sold out? We saw a blip of this in January, but then it went cold.

Also with this and the GR GT3 concept (I assume this would be ICE only), the only other sports car left to launch is that orange Mid engine thing that looks part Corvette part Mclaren I assume?

Will1991

Reactions
You mean like Mercedes?

22c0173-020-1653054552.jpg

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
There are fresh rumors out there that Toyota GR Super Sport will not see light of the day as ultra limited production model simply because WEC manufacturers are not required to make a road car anymore. Porject's been binned from what we can read.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
If only we had a prior example of a bespoke high end concept taken to production

Will1991

Reactions
@sl0519 please note that the LF-Z was a 2025 concept, in my opinion it still can become reality for 2025 with the facelift.

Something like RZ FSP or even RZ F.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
The problem is that even the LFA-I got a lot of different concepts until it went to production with lil different design

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
Personally, I think the backend looks terrible, but the rest of that looks spectacular! If they got rid of the upswept c-pillar (which is a trend I dislike) and raised the back end up a bit, I think it would look great.

Reactions
Personally, I think the backend looks terrible, but the rest of that looks spectacular! If they got rid of the upswept c-pillar (which is a trend I dislike) and raised the back end up a bit, I think it would look great.
Maybe it's that the design is like "too much" or too futurist? I also agree that the back looks a bit weird. But overall it looks surprising.