Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
The Q50 Red Sport is another good alternative?
Turbo and block replacement for that one. Internal coolant leak that rears its ugly head, especially for a car that has a heavy tuner following is probably not a good idea.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
According to BestCar it has 550N.m of torque. That's even more than the M139 on the C63 and the specific torque could be the highest on a production car including diesels.

Flagship1

Follower
Reactions
Hard for me to get excited about the sound of a 4cylinder, but I hope the engine itself is solid: performance, power delivery, smooth, etc.
With regulations coming I doubt we see anything 6 or 8 anymore from Lexus. Truthfully I see Lexus focusing on improving on existing bba designs with their Engineering previews.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
IMO doesn't sound bad for turbocharged 4 cylinder, not too muted, not farty, can clearly hear the engine note get higher pitch with increasing RPM unlike some really flat sounding modern turbo engines and thank you Toyota for not purposely tuning the ECU to get those pops and crackles that European car manufacturers and Hyundai's N division seem to be obsessed with.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Ooooo new wheels on that yellow one.

Very interesting that the yellow has that license plate left on it, which is generally used on their design mockups/proposals.

So I guess the rumoured facelift #3 for 2025 is going to be a MY26 instead?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Wouldn't buy the yellow, but love the continued focus from Lexus on special editions! Incognito, Molten Pearl, Blue Vector, and Flare Yellow is a pretty good run.