Introducing the Lexus LF-FC Flagship Concept

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Krew, thanks for the info for the Lexus brand area in the Tokyo Motor show. I particularly like the video which shows the brand. Normally, the goods are there to show what they look like. To buy them, you have to go to Lexus Gallery or Intersect by Lexus.

Look forward to seeing this in person in the next week in Tokyo.

Appreciate the kind words -- I built a stabilizer for filming with my iPhone, but it was super clunky and I didn't bother with it.

What did you think of the concept after seeing it?

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Appreciate the kind words -- I built a stabilizer for filming with my iPhone, but it was super clunky and I didn't bother with it.

What did you think of the concept after seeing it?
The concept car (LF-FC) was gorgeous and was quite long. I like the design. And the silver model which demonstrates the inside briefly was interesting as well.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
The concept car (LF-FC) was gorgeous and was quite long. I like the design. And the silver model which demonstrates the inside briefly was interesting as well.

I couldn't believe the size of the LF-FC -- glad you got to see it!

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Thanks for posting, Krew. Did you have to brush up on any Japanese for the show? I'm sure there were plenty of reps there that spoke English, though.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-02-23-lexus-lf-fc-concept.jpg

Lexus will be showing the LF-FC fuel-cell concept at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
View the original article post

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
When I saw the back again, it actually didn't look as bad. It actually kind of looks nice, but really ugly when looking at it from an angle. The taillights should just be the bottom half of the lights on the concept but not drooping down too much. I'll see if I can photoshop it to post here.