Ali Manai

Follower
Reactions
You can still get the land cruiser 79 with the 1 hz 4.2 litre straight 6 in african countries the turbo charged version was called the 1hd-fte but you can't get it in most markets because of euro 4 emissions

TurboLag

Fan
Reactions
I think the main reason the GX 550 may not be available in the middle east is TMC cannot make enough units , they know the demand will be very high so the main focus is the main market for the GX the North American one .
And to be honest i think the new GX is a bit ugly especially from the front the LC300 & LC250 looks way better .

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
And to be honest i think the new GX is a bit ugly especially from the front the LC300 & LC250 looks way better .
Opposite for me. I've seen GR Sport LC300s in person in Japan and something looks off. There's too much Nissan Patrol in the D pillar. The big body on the smaller tires looks more out of proportion than the 200 series. I'm not a fan of the floating grille on the 200, either. Style wise, I think the GX looks the best as far as proportions and design language. LC250 after that.

Reactions
it just needs some 35'' tires. Torn between this and the sequoia. Need a 3rd row but desperately want a locker.

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
hmmm
is that a hybrid in disguise? Notice the MAX gauge on the dash?
or a mixup with the pre production parts bin?

check 3:35.
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 8.08.24 PM.png

We know a hybrid GX is coming based on the global information from the debut but could we also expect a detuned v6 hybrid at some point for the GX?
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 8.05.21 PM.png

Last edited: