mordecai

Follower
Reactions
I’m far from a fan of Kia, but they’ve just revealed the new Sportage and the interior is just stunning for a car in its price range.

I’m really hoping the leaked NX interior is not the final one as it would be entirely embarrassing if the next generation of Lexus interiors in their “most advanced SUV” looks quite bland and honestly already outdated in its design/surfacing/materials compared to an actual economy car. 🙈

B03D874C-67A1-4E95-86AB-C2B6FF79216D.jpeg
4EF25FFA-C558-4F1F-8299-521CEA5916D7.png

Last edited:
Reactions
I’m far from a fan of Kia, but they’ve just revealed the new Sportage and the interior is just stunning for a car in its price range.

I’m really hoping the leaked NX interior is not the final one as it would be entirely embarrassing if the next generation of Lexus interiors in their “most advanced SUV” looks quite bland and honestly already outdated in its design/surfacing/materials compared to an actual economy car. 🙈

View attachment 4837
View attachment 4838

That Kia interior is almost exactly like a BMW interior. A carbon copy one can say. It's gorgeous.

Last edited:

flipside909

Premium Member
Reactions

View attachment 4837
View attachment 4838

Just because it looks nice in pictures doesn't mean it's as nice in person. Lexus material quality vs. Kia material quality. No comparison.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions

View attachment 4837
View attachment 4838
Execution matters

RAL

Reactions
Beautiful front fascia. The question is: Will they chop off the bottom on the US version to meet CAFE standards, like they did in the current (non-F Sport) NX?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Sucks that Lexus USA didn't bring it out at HQ Confidential...probably would've been product overload for all the journos

200.gif

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions

View attachment 4837

And yet.... looking for an EV, I think the KIA EV6 GT is one of the better choices. Until today, on June 12th maybe different... 😉

b.ba

Fan
Reactions
All these teasers got me on my toes. Even though the NX accidentally leaked a while ago, I'm still pretty eager and filled with excitement to finally see the unveiling! (Maybe the leak happened because Toyota/Lexus had big plans for this reveal?)