I’m in a 50k NX 350 AWD now. Obviously I’ve driven it before but not in real world conditions. I had a Corolla Cross right before this. Key take aways
- Feels substantially upgraded over the last gen. The interior is a huge step up in feel and materials before we talk tech.
- 14” screen. What a huge difference than the last gen
- Even on 20” wheels it rides better than the last one on 18”
- front end is way better. Rear seems pinched tho. Nice wide hips.
- this isn’t fully loaded and loving the usb-c front and rear with a usb-a and wireless. Sometimes I use 3 phones (I know I know) and today this came is handy.
-nice ride. Steering here is light in the non F SPORT which is fine for this car.
- the family noticed the better interior room. Cargo space is better and obvious.
things I’m meh about
- acceleration feels better but still feels adequate. Maybe needs a break in (only 500 miles)
- the tech seems to get in my way sometimes. I guess I need to get used to it. My family not used to the new way to get in and out. Getting out seems more of an issue. Not a fan of the auto stop and start. Noticed some iPhone slowness connected to the lexus interface
-this isn’t an F Sport and it looks nice but not IS beautiful