CRSKTN

Admirer
Reactions

Looks like Lexus will start selling the 2022 NX very soon.
Configurator has an option for body kits that says ask dealer for pricing

CRSKTN

Admirer
Reactions
Timelines to delivery are like Q1 slipping optimistically it seems like.

brutal.

Will1991

Reactions
I went to a Lexus dealer this weekend, and it's expected to go something like this for Portugal:
- Mid December to receive some units to display
- Mid January to get first units to perform test-drives
- Costumer deliveries for March / April

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Looks like Lexus will start selling the 2022 NX very soon.

So you can’t get an NX 350h F Sport?

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
They need to start bringing more mid, higher end products to remind people that they are still the tier 1 luxury brand to compete with the Germans. For instance, F-product line just like how they promised not too long ago, or luxury four-door coupe / RWD based SUV. Until then, Lexus remains more of a value brand with a range of FWD cars and low maintenance costs.

NXracer

Fan
Reactions
I agree with SG, while it fails to bowl over media journalists and true performance enthusiasts who have sat in the competition, it will impress paying customers; and at the end of the days that all that matters.

Lexus core demo are more impressed with the show and the lease value then 0-60 times

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
Media journalists are not the target audience for the NX. Media journalists (especially American ones, in my opinion) have but one obsession -- zoom-zoom-vroom-vroom.

I was surprised, though, about how well they talked about the "cruiser" Lexus ES.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Will1991

Reactions
For Portugal, due to different taxations, there’s only a 2.000€ difference between the 350h and 450h+!