2022 Acura Integra

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
I guarantee the integra will be better of a deal on paper then the SI. For some reason luxury equivalents seem to be dealing way better then the economy equivalent in this shortage crisis.

Reactions
1670270087453.png
1670270114940.png

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Every now and then while surfing the internet I come across some people that are actually very proud of the fact that they've bought an overpriced version of the Honda Civic, like wtf lol.

mikeavelli

Reactions
In 20 years Acura has at best maintained but honestly has gotten worse. Mazda in those 20 years has turned themselves into a premium brand like Acura. The Mazda 3 was basic transportation and now is likely best in class. The integra continues to be a gussied up civic and brought nothing new after 20 years.

Absolutely stunning….

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
In 20 years Acura has at best maintained but honestly has gotten worse. Mazda in those 20 years has turned themselves into a premium brand like Acura. The Mazda 3 was basic transportation and now is likely best in class. The integra continues to be a gussied up civic and brought nothing new after 20 years.

Absolutely stunning….
Yep, and Mazda's new line-up of RWD based crossovers.

Meanwhile Honda and their gagillion Civic derivatives.

LateToLexus

Follower
Reactions

Absolutely stunning….

Agree but this saddens me. Some of the 1990s Acuras were pretty dope. As a kid of the 90s, at least I thought so.

I was too young to understand any competitive relationship between Lexus and Acura back then, but looking back, I'd like to think there was one and that it made both companies produce better products for consumers. Many on this board probably can detail this and I'd be interested in any thoughts/stories.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Agree but this saddens me. Some of the 1990s Acuras were pretty dope. As a kid of the 90s, at least I thought so.

I was too young to understand any competitive relationship between Lexus and Acura back then, but looking back, I'd like to think there was one and that it made both companies produce better products for consumers. Many on this board probably can detail this and I'd be interested in any thoughts/stories.

In the 1990s Acura made many of my favorite cars. Legend GS 6 speed coupe and sedan. Integra GS-R and Type-R. NSX. Hell I wanted a Civic Si, Loved the Accord, Prelude you name it..

It’s been downhill since they shifted everything to the USA. Their best ideas have been the 3rd gen TL and MDX.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Integra Type S elevates Acura Precision Crafted Performance to new levels with class-leading power and dynamic capabilities paired with premium features and refinement
  • Most powerful, best performing Integra ever boasts a 320 horsepower turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, six-speed manual transmission, and 4-piston Brembo® front brakes
  • Instantly recognizable as a Type S, the high-performance Integra features a substantially wider stance with 2.8-inch blistered fenders housing high performance summer tires
  • Premium technologies include 9-inch touchscreen with wireless CarPlay and Android Auto integration, Head Up Display and 16-speaker ELS Studio 3D® audio

Last edited:

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
The widebody helps it SO MUCH. The regular narrow-body Integra looks horrible, but the widebody helps break up the mass and the slightly lower rake angle makes it look so much better.