Sulu

Expert
Reactions
100%. I like concept cars to be conceptual and really go for it. There's been a lot of "you could produce that right now" in the last 10-15 years from all manufacturers.
Are you talking about Honda/Acura's "concepts" that come out mere months before -- and are merely mildly-disguised -- the new model?

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions

“The Lexus booth is hosting the public debut of the LF-ZC, a battery electric sedan concept which points towards a new production model scheduled for release in 2026, and the LF-ZL, its vision for a flagship battery electric SUV.“

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
The size of LF-ZC is 4750*1880*1390mm with 2890mm wheelbase. Does this mean the IS EV is cancelled and turned into a new project? It doesn't make any sense to release a product in 2025 based on an obsolete platform only to replace it a year later.

Its space-optimized shape really made it look way larger than it is. We were all fooled into thinking this is at least an ES-size car.

The LF-ZL is 5300*2020*1700 with 3350mm wheelbase. It's just slightly larger than Century SUV and LF-1 concept but will have much more space.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I just came here to ro write the same thing as you. I'm concerned that this is unfortunately replacing the IS. I wish we could get the Electrified Sedan Concept as the IS replacement, but if this thing is 187" long it seems this is replacing it :(

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
The size of LF-ZC is 4750*1880*1390mm with 2890mm wheelbase. Does this mean the IS EV is cancelled and turned into a new project? It doesn't make any sense to release a product in 2025 based on an obsolete platform only to replace it a year later.

Its space-optimized shape really made it look way larger than it is. We were all fooled into thinking this is at least an ES-size car.

The LF-ZL is 5300*2020*1700 with 3350mm wheelbase. It's just slightly larger than Century SUV and LF-1 concept but will have much more space.
Maybe the IS will be hybrid and this is the BEV just like RX and RZ.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Theyre gonna let you simulate old cars with theie evs and the software transmission and digital steering.
Wheres my old post.

Awesome :ROFLMAO: