Rydo

Follower
Reactions
Personally, I don't want an LC F. That means all the regular LC owners are going to hear over and over is 'oh it's a shame it's not an LC F because that has 90 squllion horsepower and that immediately renders the regular LC as garbage'

😂

mikeavelli

Reactions
Personally, I don't want an LC F. That means all the regular LC owners are going to hear over and over is 'oh it's a shame it's not an LC F because that has 90 squllion horsepower and that immediately renders the regular LC as garbage'

😂

I want that thrill... j/k lol

super51fan

Follower
Reactions
Are there any other reports indicating the car will have a rear mounted transmission? I am assuming it will be a 10at correct?

Also the decision to go to a 2 seater is rather interesting and seems like they are fully committed to performance here.

19-11-21-lexus-mag-x-lc-f-full.jpg

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Are there any other reports indicating the car will have a rear mounted transmission? I am assuming it will be a 10at correct?

Also the decision to go to a 2 seater is rather interesting and seems like they are fully committed to performance here.

Also leather and fancy back seats eat margins.

super51fan

Follower
Reactions
l highly doubt that LC F will use a rear-mounted transaxle.

That is kinda what I was thinking too. It would be cool if they were targeting the AMG GT and GTR instead of the M8 and S 63 coupe. I wonder if the next RC will take on that role instead.

Rydo

Follower
Reactions

That wing just looks terrible. Tacky doesn’t even cover it. I get the people want a monster Lexus but I feel so sad that an elegant and timeless design like the LC is having to undergo such hideous treatment. I know I’ll be alone in that thought because seems like you aren’t a car guy unless you like this kind of race car styling - but yuck.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
That wing just looks terrible. Tacky doesn’t even cover it. I get the people want a monster Lexus but I feel so sad that an elegant and timeless design like the LC is having to undergo such hideous treatment. I know I’ll be alone in that thought because seems like you aren’t a car guy unless you like this kind of race car styling - but yuck.

Theyll save that for the track edition and that wing will cost you. Oh lord will it cost you.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
That's fair. I think there would be market and performance gap between the Supra and LC without the RC-F or an RC in general.

With the exception of 2 Coupe and 4 Coupe is which a nich market for itsself, I doubt there is a gap. It as I szid in another post, 4 door coupes sell better than 2 door coupes, that the M4 will come as GC, as does now the RS5 Sportback. Those still have 4 door sedan versions that sell compared to Lexus, as this point and IS F 4 door coupe (which the ES and LS already look like) can cover thepthe IS, RC and GS market, without forgeting the BEV version, TM3 and i4 competitor.

Reactions
so is it worth it to even buy a lc 500 now lol vs a gtr , such a hard choice. i love the lc stylng but it looks like its going the way of my old is 300

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
so is it worth it to even buy a lc 500 now lol vs a gtr , such a hard choice. i love the lc stylng but it looks like its going the way of my old is 300

They're about as far as you can get from one another. Do you want a GT or a performance focused vehicle?

Reactions
really , I thought the lc500 was a mix between luxury and performance ,not as good handling or 0 to 100 as a gtr of course, but a decent compromise.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
really , I thought the lc500 was a mix between luxury and performance ,not as good handling or 0 to 100 as a gtr of course, but a decent compromise.

Honestly, I would go for the LC, if only because I would get more value from the design, comfort, and service quality than the sacrifices made for the GTR on the comfort side.

If you want a monstrously fast AWD performance vehicle, the GTR is it, but if you care about anything but speed, the LC has a lot to offer.

V8 engine note, amazing handling and steering, a well balanced vehicle.

Ultimately you'll have to drive both to decide for yourself, and think about your use case.

Alshamsi

Fan
Reactions

Why does the LC in the top right picture looks like it has an LFA-like triple triangular exhaust ?

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Why does the LC in the top right picture looks like it has an LFA-like triple triangular exhaust ?
Good question. It's anybody's guess whether the production LF C will actually use it as a homage to the LFA or if it's just a fake decoy.

Reactions
Honestly, I would go for the LC, if only because I would get more value from the design, comfort, and service quality than the sacrifices made for the GTR on the comfort side.

If you want a monstrously fast AWD performance vehicle, the GTR is it, but if you care about anything but speed, the LC has a lot to offer.

V8 engine note, amazing handling and steering, a well balanced vehicle.

Ultimately you'll have to drive both to decide for yourself, and think about your use case.
yeah i think i have to drive them both to see