Expert
Reactions
Mercedes-C-Class-2.jpg

Mercedes-C-Class-4.jpg

Mercedes-C-Class-10.jpg

Mercedes-C-Class-13.jpg

Mercedes-C-Class-18.jpg

Reactions
Very evolutionary design. This isn't like the change from the W204 to W205. Speaking of the W204, boy do I miss them.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
honestly , Lexus & Jaguar especially have the perfect moment to shine with dull BMW, straight line Audi and nasty low cost Merc

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
That front hood looks really long, yet the engine bay is still not long enough for an inline-6 cylinder engine so this model will use I4 engines only.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
BS, it fits a TTV12 if they wanted. i bet Brabus will sell TTV8 conversions for same price as 4 cylinder AMG version ( unless AMG prohibits them).

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Agree
They will sell because the badge alone
But I was talking about the current opportunity that the German is giving to all of their opponents!

Sebass

Follower
Reactions
Well, Mercedes is doing just that. šŸ˜’
Lately, Mercedes has really been doing a lot of things I dislike. I mean, I can't believe the c63 is going from a tt 4.0 v8 to a t 2.0 i4 plug in hybrid. That is just not okay. I really don't care if the next c63 is faster than the current one, it's gonna sound awful, and it's going to lack the brutality of the v8. I mean, I don't care for ev's, but if you're gonna neuter a car that aggressively, you might as well just make it fully electric and embrace it.

Or the new S-class, which in my opinion looks a lot less attractive and stately than the previous gen, especially on the outside. The screen is just to damn big, or at least the way it's implemented just looks so awkward. Like, I feel like they are using the screen as an excuse to get rid of solid, quality, well designed buttons and switches.
Basically going the Tesla approach, using the minimalist excuse to make a barren and low quality interior that doesn't have a whole lot going on.

Sorry for that rant, I just had to say it.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Lately, Mercedes has really been doing a lot of things I dislike. I mean, I can't believe the c63 is going from a tt 4.0 v8 to a t 2.0 i4 plug in hybrid. That is just not okay. I really don't care if the next c63 is faster than the current one, it's gonna sound awful, and it's going to lack the brutality of the v8. I mean, I don't care for ev's, but if you're gonna neuter a car that aggressively, you might as well just make it fully electric and embrace it.

Totally agreed. If you're downsizing the ICE that dramatically, just rip off the bandage and go BEV.