W206 Mercedes-Benz C-Class spy shots

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions

Mike Shinoda is doing the electric turbo whine, it’s just going to be old recordings of Chester Bennington screaming.

Not sure what they’ve got planned for the wastegate noise.

Reactions
Reactions
They better do, they don't have that many guns left.....

I think the styling is an issue mostly reserved for the higher end cars and the 4-Series. The other BMW's haven't been whacked by the ugly stick.

In terms of powertrains, they're developing a brand new TTV8. And there's no stopping the inline-sixes for the far future either.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
The IS500 really appeals to the niche buyer whose made it very loud and clear that nothing can replace displacement. Hopefully it continues its success because nothing else really exists to replace it at the present moment from the TMC stable unless their is a unknown v8 lurking in the shadows able to fit in the current platform or a new platform waiting for launch by CY25.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
BMW is also sticking to their guns too.
They are dedicated to keeping up their lead in ICE engines. Its not even a competition at this point. However on the flip side, which I assume BMW is to keep launching these crazy motors until their EV powertrain is where they need it to be. Lexus's path I guess is different which is rapid PHEV then into EV.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I was having pizza with my friend and our kids and we saw this new C class video. Needless to say we searched for it on youtube afterwards lol

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
I was having pizza with my friend and our kids and we saw this new C class video. Needless to say we searched for it on youtube afterwards lol

Mmm, Pizza....
Oh heck, I got the grease all over my center display! How am I gonna see what the HVAC controls are at now?

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
I think the styling is an issue mostly reserved for the higher end cars and the 4-Series. The other BMW's haven't been whacked by the ugly stick.

In terms of powertrains, they're developing a brand new TTV8. And there's no stopping the inline-sixes for the far future either.
I'll say, kudos to BMW for sticking to all of it. I think despite everything, I still have a soft spot for em'. Crazy new styling aside lol
But seriously though, it feels as though they've been knocking it outta the park with their latest powertrains, and their tech has never been better than ever to this point. And if you ask me, I'm an absolute sucker for their sedans and coupes.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Mercedes design and Hyundai design are starting to look a lot alike to me 🤷‍♂️
Well they did poach a metric ton of their staff...cough cough even the "bend the emissions rules" outstanding engineers went over apparently.