krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
20-02-27-lexus-lc-f-rendering.jpg

The Lexus LC F will debut in 2022 with 660 horsepower, according to Peter Lyons of Forbes:

From a source close to Lexus however, we have learned that the V8 will most probably be a new lightweight 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 generating upwards of 660-hp in race-spec form and 480 lb-ft of torque and be married to a 10-speed automatic gearbox with flappy paddles.
Such a power boost will put the LC F in the same neighborhood as the Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari 488GTB and McLaren 650S while the hot Lexus is expected to land in showrooms for under $200,000, significantly undercutting its Italian rivals.

The release date and horsepower rating have been a moving target for quite some time, though it appears to have stabilized to over 650 horsepower and a 2021-2022...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions
Every F element looks fine on the LC500 but it doesn't need the side vents at all, they'll spoil the smooth surface of that part.

Given that the F-engine is the basic on the LC500, Lexus could have a secret weapon in its arsenal. I'm hoping for a twin-turbo V8 with at least 560hp.

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Every F element looks fine on the LC500 but it doesn't need the side vents at all, they'll spoil the smooth surface of that part.

Given that the F-engine is the basic on the LC500, Lexus could have a secret weapon in its arsenal. I'm hoping for a twin-turbo V8 with at least 560hp.
The LC F will have 600hp minimum. Hopefully we get the convertible RC also.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions

Of course, the exception is the LFA, but to my eyes, since the LC is offered in "base" with the smooth front fenders, it's not an F without the signature fender vertical scoop on each side. Those are a must! :)

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions

Of course, the exception is the LFA, but to my eyes, since the LC is offered in "base" with the smooth front fenders, it's not an F without the signature fender vertical scoop on each side. Those are a must! :)
doesn't need one, theres already scoops in the rear

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
I think the LC F will probably have a V10, given it's proportions. But it might affect the price, so I'm not too sure.