Tesla Model 3 Performance

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
I just came back from a road trip in a rental Model 3. The front passenger window didn't seal properly and winter wind was leaking in. It's definitely not quiet but I survived, barely.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
The last GS was released in 2015, engineered probably with 2012-2014 technology, and cost maybe half of what your model S did new. Good to know the ventilated seats are better than your GS, you'd hope they'd get some things right.

Kind of, Lexus/TMC was always known to have very light airflow on the seats. Technology of fans did not change a lot in past 10 years.

Also compared to my original post, now everything is on auto and works well.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
Other than general Highland updates, big change here will be adaptive suspension and more power. Difference between my M3P and MSLR is not in 0-60 but that MSLR pulls a lot stronger after 90 mph. Or should i say it continues pulling.

Price in unbeatable, very nice sleeper with speed of supercar.

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
Other than general Highland updates, big change here will be adaptive suspension and more power. Difference between my M3P and MSLR is not in 0-60 but that MSLR pulls a lot stronger after 90 mph. Or should i say it continues pulling.

Price in unbeatable, very nice sleeper with speed of supercar.
did they at least upgrade the brakes on these sleeper supercars?

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
did they at least upgrade the brakes on these sleeper supercars?

They say they did. M3P had good stopping power and feel as it is, just needed to upgrade for track.

MSLR feels like it has no brakes at all, they updated the Plaid base brakes but i never tried that.

If i remember correctly, M3P stopped from 100kmh in 33m and MSLR does in 35. In autopilot MSLR will stop in its tracks, but damn it feels bad when you do it.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
You guys are all sleeping.

You can grab one of these babies fresh off the lot for nothing:
1714060852172.png

And it'll do 0 - 60 in 2.7 seconds* pushed off one of these:
1714062114697.png
*DISCLAIMER: IMAGE IS ACCURATE 12 STORIES MINIMUM REQUIRED*

Check out this simulated dyno run:
1714062258642.png