Reviews & News: The Lexus LC 500

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
It's pretty much a direct copy of the typical Apple product intro video. Even the music choice feels like something they'd use.

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
@Kelvin2020 how are you enjoying your new ride?! More pics!
I just got my PPF done because the roads here in Vancouver BC are absolutely gross☹️ with construction and potholes everywhere. The car itself is truly amazing! Its quality, materials, sound, and driving experience are top-notch. I've always wanted an LC ever since it was launched, and it's definitely one of my favorites (apart from the legendary LFA). I still vividly remember the first time walking into the dealership and how mesmerized I was by the look and interior of the LC; I couldn't take my eyes off it. Now I can't wait to put more miles on it and embark on exciting road trips😆
9F214803-B902-4E38-80E7-6FE02056B05A.jpeg1C512971-6058-4274-9CF0-65F696140324.jpeg1DF51E17-45EE-4635-BC43-C2577A2D4FFC.jpeg

mikeavelli

Reactions
2024 Inspiration Series

IMG_2536.jpegIMG_2537.jpeg

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Gorgeous specification and lovely interior as always, but I don't see the point of the integrated canards on the bumper.. makes the design a little busy and it's not like anyone is tracking these to see actual benefit out of those.

Reactions: RAL

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
Whenever TMC introduces a new vehicle that isn't what I have hoped for, I always go back to the LC. This is what TMC is really capable of. Not some sh*t as FWD PHEV sh*tbox with GRMN badge.

Reactions: RAL
Reactions
I'm not speculating. I'm telling you it looks better with an F front bumper treatment.
I mean you weren't telling me actually. But I agree it woudlve looked great if it had the F treatment indeed. I replied to the actual person I was trying to reply to about the LCF my bad.

Reactions
I think in my view Lexus knew the LC wasnt really intended to be the Flagship of the brand in the long term. Maybe thats why they never developed it into a F variant I mean they didnt even put a trans cooler in it and kept investing in the RCF. Kinda tells you where the cars place is. I always felt like the LC was a beautiful stop gap in the flagship pipeline place like the SC until they could get a track car first developed as they did big waves with the RCF in IMSA and Super GT and proven their race work study. Since the RCF and LC where developed to be a GT car first then later they put tremendous effort in the RCF kinda left the LC to minor updates one can see that a LCF would've possibly delayed the LFR R&D. Speculation of course as LC news has been hard to come by in terms of the future. One thing is for certain an LCF wouldve been cool for fans but may not have made sense to Lexus considering what there trying to do in racing as the RCF passes the winning torch to the next iteration of their GT3 program and maybe a new RC/LC all together or even consolidated who knows. This is all hyper-speculation at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions
I just got my PPF done because the roads here in Vancouver BC are absolutely gross☹️ with construction and potholes everywhere. The car itself is truly amazing! Its quality, materials, sound, and driving experience are top-notch. I've always wanted an LC ever since it was launched, and it's definitely one of my favorites (apart from the legendary LFA). I still vividly remember the first time walking into the dealership and how mesmerized I was by the look and interior of the LC; I couldn't take my eyes off it. Now I can't wait to put more miles on it and embark on exciting road trips😆
View attachment 7672View attachment 7673View attachment 7674
Love that color - Nori Green? Very clean!!!!