My 2014 LS F-Sport Build Thread "Big Bertha"

RAL

Reactions
Did you ever add yellow interior accents like you mentioned?

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
LS on 22's is classic, luv it. Here in Silicon Valley we see quite a few LS and S classes modded in similar way, my custom tire/wheel shop in SJ does some.

The gloss graphite CVT's get my vote!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Did you ever add yellow interior accents like you mentioned?

RAL, I have not....I think the car will be up for sale in the next month or so.

Here is the photoset done on Vossen Forged VPS-313 in painted silver. If you note the design kind of pays homage to the original LS 400 wheel. I completely agree this wheel is not for everyone and it took quite sometime to grow on me.

This wheel is now refinished in a custom finish and pics and video coming.

18748559798_5f90ae90cb_h.jpg

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Bertha cruising in Key Biscayne....Video finally coming next month as it is completed!!

Still back and forth between keeping it or changing things up for 2016....

Lexus - LS - CV3R - Silver - © Vossen Wheels 2015 -1087_.jpg

RAL

Reactions
I always appreciate your pics and vids, but I have to admit they make me homesick ... born and raised close to Bay Point and Biscayne Boulevard :cool:

Reactions
WOW this car is amazing! I like the subtle accents like the brakes and body kit. The CF front end is nice!

I just got myself an Obsidian LS460 F Sport as well. How did you lower your car? Did you use a DataSystem unit? If so which part numbers worked for your model?

Reactions
And does the side skirts lower the body at all or just square off the body? It's real subtle and hard to tell.

mikeavelli

Reactions
WOW this car is amazing! I like the subtle accents like the brakes and body kit. The CF front end is nice!

I just got myself an Obsidian LS460 F Sport as well. How did you lower your car? Did you use a DataSystem unit? If so which part numbers worked for your model?

Hey Jimmy! Sorry just got back from
Japan and ironically got food poisened here in the states.

I'll send the data systems info shortly.

That is the oem f sport sides. No side skirts. I do want some and like the Tom's but it's tough to get.

Reactions
Welcome home. I was asking about the rest of the kit because I assumed you added more to this build. Hopefully you still, have this beauty. Great photography and video!

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Welcome home. I was asking about the rest of the kit because I assumed you added more to this build. Hopefully you still, have this beauty. Great photography and video!

Thank you. I think I will now add a JDM exhaust and I would like to change things up a bit.

Reactions
I keep coming back to this this build. How much would you say it's lowered? And do you have any more recent pictures? Thanks!

mikeavelli

Reactions
I keep coming back to this this build. How much would you say it's lowered? And do you have any more recent pictures? Thanks!

Hi Jimmy, I don't really have anything updated, I've barely driven the car the last couple of months. As for lowering, since it has the data controller there are different settings from barely lowered to pretty slammed to the ground.

http://www.jzsinternational.com/index.php?route=common/home

Make sure to tell them Mike sent you. :)

Reactions
Question on the Skipper lip. Did you clear coat it or is that how it comes from the factory?