Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Good job, but I have ended my relationship with Lexus. I got a job at Audi, so my next car will be something Quattro.

internalaudit

Expert
Reactions
Get one with torque vectoring, Quattro doesn't have TV (I believe). Might have to step up to a S or RS.

Audi's are by far the best looking cars to me but because most are FWD-biased, definitely want Quattro at the bare minimum but those don't have TV for pure cornering pleasure.

Last edited:

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Get one with torque vectoring, Quattro doesn't have TV (I believe). Might have to step up to a S or RS.

Audi's are by far the best looking cars to me but because most are FWD-biased, definitely want Quattro at the bare minimum but those don't have TV for pure cornering pleasure.
The Q8 has my attention, very beautiful car!

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Nice choice. My brother back home (where imports costs a fortune) has a R8 and an A4 (FWD) and he loves them, the former more so.
Great cars bud! I'm absolutely in love with the S6 and S7, but I need a SUV. The only car from Lexus that I will get as my weekend cruiser will be a LC.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
And I’m also going to reiterate I just don’t see anymore growth in the USA. 300-330k a year seems to be the high point for any luxury brand. No one has passed those figures in a decade. So I think Lexus has to be super happy with these figures. From a corporate standpoint they are tapped out here thus why they are focusing internationally where there is huge opportunities for growth. The article did mention new product coming here fast.

Growth is in EVs. Tesla sold 160k or so Model 3‘s in the USA last year. That is a staggering number for a 40-65k car.

2-3 years ago they mentioned they see 300k as high note for luxury manufacturer in the USA.

They are focusing on profits, Toyota just posted one of the highest 9 month period profit ever, with North American market doubling to 3 billion in profit: